The Early Elite of the 2022 Draft

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Acting like people being wrong about a couple QB prospects a year before hand is EPIC FAIL. It's really not that crazy to think about.

I mean a lot of people thought Rattler/Howell would be the top 2 picks before last season.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Acting like people being wrong about a couple QB prospects a year before hand is EPIC FAIL. It's really not that crazy to think about.

It’s immature to bring it up as some rub in the face thing and just say “dang”. No other reason to even quote it at this point other than being socially underdeveloped. Everyone makes wrong predictions.

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

It’s immature to bring it up as some rub in the face thing and just say “dang”. No other reason to even quote it at this point other than being socially underdeveloped. Everyone makes wrong predictions.

I even said could not WOULD lol.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

I even said could not WOULD lol.

I’ve brought up stuff too from the past and had my takes brought up so I’ve been on both sides. But I had to mature to not be a person that would just quote a take and post dang. And yes you did put could. Not even a quotable take for the purpose of what is implied there by the lack of context.