2021 ROT

DreamKid

I know there's the 'too many cooks' concern when it comes to things like coaching, but it seems like acquiring multiple highly respected coaching talents at a position you've struggled with or just at key positions in general- is a winning strategy.

I guess highly touted coaches looking to advance their own careers as quickly as possible might not be interested in 'credit sharing' scenarios though. We probably lucked out that both Tee Martin and Keith Williams were willing to accept the somewhat obfuscated roles on paper.

• 1 month later...

This is exactly what we want. High end weapons brought in, bonding, developing, and improving. 

We have the runners, we have the pass catchers, and we obviously have the QB. The core is there. Only question mark is the OL & Roman.

BTW, Hopefully this trio becomes our-

King Ghidorah 1964 - 1972 - Tumbex

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

It seems like Colon-Castillo is viewed as purely a center. I don't think I've ever heard any rumblings of him lining up at guard. But that doesn't mean Bozeman couldn't slide back over to LG and TCC lines up at center.

Someone alluded to it elsewhere but I think the Ravens almost have too many options and not enough separation of talent. If Cleveland was healthy throughout camp I think he probably ends up as the clear favorite to start (not that the bar is supremely high) but that wasn't the case. It's an interesting conversation. 

I know the org likes Williams but with Gus down now too I think it's about time to hit the panic button at RB now. We've got like 40 draft picks next year so I've gotta imagine EDC is going to be exploring trade options, maybe for one of the excess Texans RB's or Melvin Gordon if the money is right. Either that or signing Latavius Murray I guess. 

Regardless, Lamar's gonna have to carry a much bigger load with his arm this season.