A thread for the "New Pace/Nagy Era"

Uncle Buck

I actually like Nagy and Pace, the only real mistake was that moving up for Trubisky was probably the worst pick I have ever seen. Just made no sense whatsoever.

Like imagine if we had drafted Watson, along with the rest of Pace and Nagys moves.....Pace would be considered our best GM of all time!!

3 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

Like imagine if we had drafted Watson, along with the rest of Pace and Nagys moves.....Pace would be considered our best GM of all time!!

Well...Watson's now been (probably) revealed as a creepy sex predator. So, maybe not. 

Trubisky may end up being a shining mistake. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heinz D. said:

Well...Watson's now been (probably) revealed as a creepy sex predator. So, maybe not. 

Wouldn't it be our luck if Mitch turned out to be a top starter under a new regime and Fields ended up busting lol?  Could you imagine the amount of backlash?  My god. 

I know it's typical of fans to say "i'm done with this team"....but I legit think this particular scenario might be enough to put alot of folks over the edge and actually jump ship. Hell, I can't even say for certain that I wouldn't.  It would literally make me question everything I think I know about life.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Yeah, but what Watson's accused of may never have happened in Chicago.  It's only speculation.

I mean have you seen any of the top Chicago masseuses?

This is Armania Polketski.  She's considered one of the best.  The top dog you might say.  😁

qxH3kGJ.jpg

• Like 2

Haha, well the lawyer being friends with the owner, none of it being criminal, and the fact he had 20 different massage therapists to begin with....lets leave that out

Real football question though, imagine if he took Watson or Mahomes, he legit would be our best GM

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonserinNC said:

Real football question though, imagine if he took Watson or Mahomes, he legit would be our best GM

Never too late to correct a mistake.  The problem comes when you never correct it and we were close.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Wouldn't it be our luck if Mitch turned out to be a top starter under a new regime and Fields ended up busting lol?  Could you imagine the amount of backlash?  My god. 

I know it's typical of fans to say "i'm done with this team"....but I legit think this particular scenario might be enough to put alot of folks over the edge and actually jump ship. Hell, I can't even say for certain that I wouldn't.  It would literally make me question everything I think I know about life.

Good lord, if that happens I'll probably start doing the tomahawk chop. Lol