Change of Scenery For Aaron Rodgers

Shylo3716

Latest? 2023 offseason when his contract expires.

Possible destinations; Broncos, Dolphins, Texans, Steelers......... Saints, Falcons.  Probably somewhere in that order.  If the Packers do trade him AFC will be the priority if they can help it. 

Edited by JAF-N72EX

13 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Latest? 2023 offseason when his contract expires.

Possible destinations; Broncos, Dolphins, Texans, Steelers......... Saints, Falcons.  Probably somewhere in that order.  If the Packers do trade him AFC will be the priority if they can help it. 

Falcons?

I'm good with Ryan tyvm.

I assume it’ll be after this season. Need to see what happens with the questionable QB situations around the league this season before really speculating fully. Then see how Jordan Love progresses through the preseason and practices this year to see if the Packers FO are really comfortable moving forward with him as the starter. Likely to an AFC team if it happens though. 

1 hour ago, Siv said:

I assume it’ll be after this season. Need to see what happens with the questionable QB situations around the league this season before really speculating fully. Then see how Jordan Love progresses through the preseason and practices this year to see if the Packers FO are really comfortable moving forward with him as the starter. Likely to an AFC team if it happens though. 

It'll be after June 1st, and the Packers will get Lock or Bridgewater as insurance--in case Love still isn't ready. 

From the sounds coming out of both camps I expect him back this year and possibly traded next year but it really depends on the contract issues. I don't think GB wants to give him a huge pay raise that locks him in till he's over 40 and AR doesn't want to play under his current contract so who knows. When June rolls around it will be interesting if trade rumors heat up again or not.