FF Archives closing down

11 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Hey guys, 

At the end of the month, Webby is taking the archive forum offline.  If there is a topic that you would like to save, you can save it for offline viewing or download it as a .pdf.  

How do you download entire threads?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 12:14 PM, MKnight82 said:

@naptownskinsfan @Thaiphoon can we get some more information about how to save old entire threads?

Answer:

From a Moderator

You can just save the webpage. Like just right click anywhere on the page, and select "Save As." Loads through a browser as if the webpage still existed. Can also save it as a PDF in print options, though that won't preserve any of the links, obviously.

From Webby (same stuff)

Most web browsers will allow you to save web pages.  Just visit the page you want to save, right click or use a file menu and click "save as".  Some browsers will also let you export as a PDF and more detailed offline web browsing options.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2021 at 10:48 AM, turtle28 said:

Good. Definitely things I said years ago that can go away as far I’m concerned 😂 

Same here. I once posted that I would rather have Mark Sanchez than Eli Manning as my QBOTF. This was around 2010 when the Jets were top contenders, and long before I was a Giants fan, but still a spectacularly bad take.

Old FF archives, we'll miss you!

Edited by y*so*blu

10 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

Same here. I once posted that I would rather have Mark Sanchez than Eli Manning as my QBOTF. This was around 2010 when the Jets were top contenders, and long before I was a Giants fan, but still a spectacularly bad take.

Old FF archives, we'll miss you!

Mines worse than that, much worse. People who’ve been here as long as I have know. 😂 

• Like 1