2017 Packers Draft Grade

vegas492

Grade the Packers 2017 draft.  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Whatcha got?

• A+ (Not even our mods could have done better.)
    • A- (Not even @Norm could have done better.)
    • B+ (Vegas would have nailed this draft.)
    • B (Someone's mother would have been married to someone's cousin, or something like that.)
    • B- (Clearly @Outpost would have done better.)
    • C (Really I don't care anymore, I just don't want to speculate about Rodgers.)
    • D (Insert anything you feel is funny or witty here.)
    • F (Clearly I got lazy and didn't want to do the plus and minus options)

I gave it a B because we hit on 3 players and then 2 more went to teams where they were a better fit and produced(mainly Biegel); 3 if MAdams does something in New England. You look at Mays and Amichia that were strong players when healthy, but we all know the best ability is AVAILability which neither had. Yancey's really the only bust out of this draft if you really look at it. Dupre was a one-year wonder who got buried on the depth chart and couldn't overcome his draft position IMO. I do worry that Stokes will fall into the King category when all is said and done, but only because he was a bit of a reach like King was. As far as I'm concerned, both King and Stokes were taken a bit early just simply because we didn't want to risk having to trade up to MAYBE get them in the 2nd - someone was going to reach on them given their physical abilities). Maybe some of these defensive players outside of Kenny and Gary will hit under a competent DC provided Joe Barry fits that bill...