2021 Bills Schedule

soflbillsfan

As time gets closer to tomorrow nights release of the schedule rumors are starting fly. 

Week 1 vs Steelers (1 pm CBS )
Week 2 @ Miami (1 pm FOX)
Week 3 WFT (1 pm FOX)
Week 4 Texans (1 pm CBS)
Week 5 @ KC SNF (8:20 pm NBC)
Week 6 @Titans MNF (8:15 ESPN)
Week 7 BYE 
Week 8 Miami (1 pm CBS)
Week 9 @Jacksonville (1 pm CBS)
Week 10 @ Jets (1 pm CBS)
Week 11 Indianapolis (1 pm CBS)
Week 12 @ Saints....Thanksgiving Night (8:20 pm NBC)
Week 13 NE MNF (8:15 pm ESPN)
Week 14 @ Tampa (4:25 pm CBS)
Week 15 Carolina either going to be the 18 or 19th time still TBD
Week 16 @ NE (1 pm CBS)
Week 17 Atlanta ( 1 pm FOX)
Week 18 Jets (1 pm CBS)

Edited by soflbillsfan

Overall not thrilled with how the schedule panned out we had the 23 easiest SOS however I feel the set up at times is underwhelming. The one benefit we have is that we do not face a team coming off a bye. However we end up having to face KC and Tenn back to back weeks in primetime away. We then have a stretch of 4 out of 5 games on the road in Oct-Nov. Finally facing NE twice in 4 weeks is baffling to me as you would have to think that these games are the most important and should be spread out a bit more as it could dictate the division. 4 primetime games is nice was hoping for a bit more since we made it to the AFCCG but I cant complain about that.

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Ceiling: 14-3

Floor: 10-7

Hopefully the ceiling more so then the floor I think this year's schedule is a bit easier then last year even though Pats and Dolphins have upgraded. KC, Tampa, and either Colts/titans/pats should be potential losses. I am not sold on tua so I do not see the dolphins being a major threat. Unless he has completely changed his game style I think he will struggle just based on his play week 17 in which he faced majority of our 2nd string defense and couldnt get things going when everything was on the line for that team. 

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Hopefully the ceiling more so then the floor I think this year's schedule is a bit easier then last year even though Pats and Dolphins have upgraded. KC, Tampa, and either Colts/titans/pats should be potential losses. I am not sold on tua so I do not see the dolphins being a major threat. Unless he has completely changed his game style I think he will struggle just based on his play week 17 in which he faced majority of our 2nd string defense and couldnt get things going when everything was on the line for that team. 

Agreed Tua hasn’t shown anything yet. Dolphins are also starting over again with dual OC which is a recipe for disaster and their defense relied a lot on turnovers last season which isn’t likely to happen again. 

If Wentz bounces back then the Colts are a team to worry about but IMO they got worse at the position and will be mostly one dimensional on offense.