2021 OTAS also includes Rookie and Mandatory minicamps

Seems like Trey has got the drive to be great. I know rookie QBs go work with coaches, but I don't think I've seen as much about a prospect as I have about Trey working any chance he gets. Very encouraging to me. 

• Like 3

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10006191-49ers-rumors-trey-lances-mechanics-targeted-so-sf-can-unleash-the-full-arsenal?src=rss

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reported Saturday on SportsCenter that the 49ers coaching staff used OTAs and minicamp to work on Lance's throwing mechanics to make sure "things are compact" so when they arrive at training camp he can "unleash the full arsenal."

Fowler noted the Niners "love the dimension (Lance) can bring to Kyle Shanahan’s attack."

• Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 11:30 AM, 49ersfan said:

LIS from listening to Kyle on Kawakami's podcast, he's not opposed to starting Lance at all so this will be a legit competition. Will it be hard to beat Jimmy? Of course, but Lance will have his shot. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If either he or Givens take the next step, the DL is going to be elite once again, simple as that. 

Love me a Baldy breakdown. And would be amazing if Kinlaw takes that step forward. He is so powerfull and needs to learn how to do that every single play and use it to develop his pass rushing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If either he or Givens take the next step, the DL is going to be elite once again, simple as that. 

I'll go a step further and say if he and Givens both take that next step, we'll have the most dominate D-Line in football...easily

• Like 2

Three 49ers made PFF's top 50 players list so far:

20 - Fred Warner

24 - Trent Williams

27- Nick Bosa

I think that is fair. Bosa has a chance to be top 15 after next season and you could actually argue 27 is a little too high for him since he's only had one season of production.

Kittle will make the top 10 for the second consecutive season. Not much more needs to be said about that. But having four elite players seen in the top 30 range is pretty insane. Roster is loaded, just need to stay relatively healthy.

• Like 3

On 6/24/2021 at 7:02 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Three 49ers made PFF's top 50 players list so far:

20 - Fred Warner

24 - Trent Williams

27- Nick Bosa

I think that is fair. Bosa has a chance to be top 15 after next season and you could actually argue 27 is a little too high for him since he's only had one season of production.

Kittle will make the top 10 for the second consecutive season. Not much more needs to be said about that. But having four elite players seen in the top 30 range is pretty insane. Roster is loaded, just need to stay relatively healthy.

Kittle comes in at #9. 

Niners were one of only three teams to have four top 30 players. Others were GB (Adams/Rodgers/Alexander/Bahktari) and the Chiefs (Mahomes/Kelce/Hill/Jones). 

No excuses for this team not to be a perennial playoff team like the other two teams mentioned. Need to make the playoffs damn near every season going forward with this core. 

• Like 2