4 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

We open up week 1 in LA vs the Chicago Bears FYI

It’s hilarious how for the third straight time we play the Bears in LA lol. So we get Dalton Week 1 at home? Better yet Stafford get to once again play an NFC North opponent. I’m confident to say we win this game. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Well looks like week 1 has already leaked.

Wonder if we’ll face Dalton or Fields

I’d be pretty shocked to see fields unless there’s an injury or something with Dalton. This coming schedule looks pretty brutal imo. Hope we get a favorable bye week. On the plus side.. there’s no way we travel as much as last year lol

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

We open up week 1 in LA vs the Chicago Bears FYI

I like this as a season opener. Bears are not a great team, so we should definitely be able to open with a win. Stafford is very familiar playing against the Bears, so it's a nice 1st start for him on a new team. Bears will either play Andy Dalton, who isn't great, or Justin Fields, who may be great one day but in his first ever NFL game will surely make mistakes and be unspectacular against Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey!

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

It’s hilarious how for the third straight time we play the Bears in LA lol. So we get Dalton Week 1 at home? Better yet Stafford get to once again play an NFC North opponent. I’m confident to say we win this game. 

It makes up for that brutal 2018 game. 

• Like 1

I have the Rams starting (7-3) before the BYE then going (5-2) after the BYE to end up (12-5) and winning the division. As for the 5 losses I think we split with the Niners and Seahawks, lose at Green Bay (assuming ARod is still the QB), lose at Baltimore, and lose to the Bucs. 

2 hours ago, RamRod said:

Gonna try and make it to one game this year. Could make the drive to Baltimore but I’d love to go to SoFi.

Same here, I’m in jersey but I have to fly out to one and probably going to the Baltimore one as well! 

• Like 2