2021 Schedule

BStanRamFan

9 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Same here, I’m in jersey but I have to fly out to one and probably going to the Baltimore one as well! 

I'm in NJ too! Baltimore is driveable.

Talking with my buddy last night, we might go to Lambeau for GB vs Rams November 28th. And I'd like to get to one in SoFi.

The Giants game at Metlife is 2 days after my wedding....Guess we'll see  if this marriage is going to work or not really quickly. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

I'll be going to the Minnesota game. Last time The Rams were in town it didn't go to hot for us. But I expect this year to be different. 

Anyone else find it weird that 3 of 5 of our prime time games are division games? I mean I'm not complaining but it's weird.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Talking with my buddy last night, we might go to Lambeau for GB vs Rams November 28th. And I'd like to get to one in SoFi.

The Giants game at Metlife is 2 days after my wedding....Guess we'll see  if this marriage is going to work or not really quickly. 🤷‍♂️

No way lol north or south jersey?? I was also talking to a buddy of mine and we only know 3 other rams fans but we’d like to get 2-3 more to all fly out to LA. Let me know if you’d be interested! 

The one in Lambo would be a pretty fun one as well. Now I’m torn between that one and Baltimore. Definitely a stadium I’d like to visit and experience in GB. And I didn’t even notice we had the giants in NY! I will 1000% be there. Congrats on the wedding!! but hopefully you can make it to that one 😂 it’s not often they’re so close to home. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I live in the Hudson Valley in NY. I might be going to the Giants game this year. My one buddy throws a big tail gate for every Giants home game and he’s been telling me to come for years. Might finally go this time 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

I live in the Hudson Valley in NY. I might be going to the Giants game this year. My one buddy throws a big tail gate for every Giants home game and he’s been telling me to come for years. Might finally go this time 

Only about an hour and a half from me lol I’m also going to that game. It’s Pretty cool a few on here are close. Definitely not many rams fans in the tri state 😂

• Like 1

Im not sure what to think about the Bears yet. I know everyone would rather face off against Dalton, but I still think theres a good shot that Fields could already be the starter in Week 1, and he is they type of QB that gives our defense issues (due to the LB issue)

But even after that, Colts-Bucs-Cards-Hawks is a really tough 5 week start to the season.

And I really dont like traveling to Seattle, then to New York the following week.

The Lions-Texans SHOULD be a nice break in the schedule, but Id be happy to make it through October at 5-3

Its nice having a middle/late Bye, but the month of November is no joke with Titans-Niners-BYE-Packers.

And who knows how teams will still look by the end of the year, but finishing the season Cards-Hawks-Vikes-Ravens-Niners isnt desirable as of right now.

I think were looking at 10-7/11-6 depending on how much the Ravens/Niners need those games in weeks 17/18. Feels like the West is going to be very tight once again

NFC West

Seahawks 12-5 ( Russ is going to make it his mission to go off All Year, and they cost to easy wins at the end of the season)

Rams 10-7 (Up & Down start, rough patch mid season, but finish strong to edge SF on the tiebreakers)

Niners 10-7 (They start slow, but rip off a long winning streak in the middle of the season)

Cards 6-10 (Think this is the end of the road for Kliff, as they under-preform once again)

Edited by StLunatic88
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Im not sure what to think about the Bears yet. I know everyone would rather face off against Dalton, but I still think theres a good shot that Fields could already be the starter in Week 1, and he is they type of QB that gives our defense issues (due to the LB issue)

But even after that, Colts-Bucs-Cards-Hawks is a really tough 5 week start to the season.

And I really dont like traveling to Seattle, then to New York the following week.

The Lions-Texans SHOULD be a nice break in the schedule, but Id be happy to make it through October at 5-3

Its nice having a middle/late Bye, but the month of November is no joke with Titans-Niners-BYE-Packers.

And who knows how teams will still look by the end of the year, but finishing the season Cards-Hawks-Vikes-Ravens-Niners isnt desirable as of right now.

I think were looking at 10-7/11-6 depending on how much the Ravens/Niners need those games in weeks 17/18. Feels like the West is going to be very tight once again

NFC West

Seahawks 12-5 ( Russ is going to make it his mission to go off All Year, and they cost to easy wins at the end of the season)

Rams 10-7 (Up & Down start, rough patch mid season, but finish strong to edge SF on the tiebreakers)

Niners 10-7 (They start slow, but rip off a long winning streak in the middle of the season)

Cards 6-10 (Think this is the end of the road for Kliff, as they under-preform once again)

I would shocked if any team in this division win it by 2 games clear. I know the Rams have a tough schedule but it seems like every year that’s the case. Last year the Rams had the tough task of traveling thousands of miles going to Philly, Buffalo, Washington, Miami, and Tampa Bay. Add to the fact that traveling restrictions made it tougher. The Rams still finished (10-6) and if I wasn’t for the bad call in Buffalo the Rams would’ve been (11-5). I’ll take it a step further, if Goff just tuned down his turnovers just a bit the Rams could’ve been even (13-3). You can point to the Dolphins game and that second meeting against the Niners.

If you really want to look at it, McVay probably thought like Arians and the Bucs did. The Bucs have so much talent that they shouldn’t be going (7-9) because Winston was turning the ball over like crazy. Bring Brady in so he can cut those turnovers down and especially in big games and key spots in games to help the Bucs win more. That’s exactly what happened. The Bucs won more games and when the playoffs came they went through the gauntlet and won the Superbowl. McVay is probably thinking the same. Stafford can come in and cut down on the turnovers which will allow McVay to truly open up his playbook and as a result the Rams will win more than they have the past few seasons. I don’t see them taking a step back. (10-7) feels like a step back. I think they have a strong chance to take a step forward. (12-5) is what I predicted and getting back to the divisional round of the playoffs. Let’s see if Stafford is enough to get the Rams back to the NFCCG or even back to the Superbowl. 

For me the Niners are the team to beat this year. They had injury bug last year and they were still competitive. 

Don't know who they are starting as QB but they have the best depht offense and defense in this division. 

Can't see them worst than the 2nd place of the division.

Edited by Flounch

20 minutes ago, Flounch said:

For me the Niners are the team to beat this year. They had injury bug last year and they were still competitive. 

Don't know who they are starting as QB but they have the best depht offense and defense in this division. 

I truly believe this healthy niners team is going to do some great things. I hope I’m wrong but I have a feeling they’re going to be very good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flounch said:

Yeah I definitely agree. They are a problem...im hoping the loss of their DC will hinder them slightly.

• Like 1

I think we all giving the Niners too much praise. I agree they will be tough but do we remember that when we had great QB play back in 2017 and 2018 we beat them 3 out of 4 meetings. The only loss was Week 17 when we literally rested nearly all our starters because we won the division and had nothing play for back in 2017. Now those games was close but even in 2019 and 2020 seasons when we had lesser QB play from Goff we played the Niners close in 2 of the 4 meetings. We just didnt make the key plays down the stretch to pull it out. So its not like the Niners are this juggernaut we cant beat. Just like Kyle struggled the first two seasons to beat McVay, the last two seasons its been the other way around but the games in general have been close. Same in the case with the Rams and Seattle. The only team in this division we can all say has been dominated one sided since McVay stepped foot in the organization is the Rams owning the Cards. Outside of that every team and game within the division have been competitive and close for the most part give or take a game or two or the past four seasons. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2021 at 8:11 PM, stl4life07 said:

I have the Rams starting (7-3) before the BYE then going (5-2) after the BYE to end up (12-5) and winning the division. As for the 5 losses I think we split with the Niners and Seahawks, lose at Green Bay (assuming ARod is still the QB), lose at Baltimore, and lose to the Bucs. 

I like the Rams chances at Green Bay with Stafford.

• 3 weeks later...