Bears Schedule

beardown3231

1 minute ago, AZBearsFan said:

Honestly even if they are, Fields has elite athleticism and escapability at the position, and it’s not like that’s going to change drastically from week 1 to, say, week 6. 

A big reason you draft Fields is because he can make off schedule plays. Throw the kid gloves away. If we’re waiting for a perfect scenario in which to interject him he’ll never see the field, because no such thing exists. 

I still think Dalton starts week 1 unless he is hurt or very badly outplayed in camp/preseason.

I think Pace & Nagy will be true to their word when they told Andy he'd be their starter..to at least start the season

Whether or not you agree with that approach ois one thing but IMO it's going to happen, just like I predicted Mitch would be the starter for week 1 last season

39 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

The schedule looks tough.

5 prime time games (including TG) but 2 are late in the season that could be flexed for any reason.

Glad the bye is mid-season.

Weeks 2-5 will define the year IMO...those games are all winnable...especially Bengals, Lions & Raiders.

35 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Weeks 2-5 will define the year IMO...those games are all winnable...especially Bengals, Lions & Raiders.

Ageed.  If we can come away with a 4-1 record it'll help make up for the next 5 which are brutal. But if we go 2-3 or worse than I'd say the season is virtually over. 

Cincy, Det, NYG, CLE, AZ, and LV give us our best chances of winning....gotta take advantage of it.   And for god’s sake beat GB just ONCE as a bonus...we've lost 5 straight...this needs to end.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Ageed.  If we can come away with a 4-1 record it'll help make up for the next 5 which are brutal. But if we go 2-3 or worse than I'd say the season is virtually over. 

Cincy, Det, NYG, CLE, AZ, and LV give us our best chances of winning....gotta take advantage of it.   And for god’s sake beat GB just ONCE as a bonus...we've lost 5 straight...this needs to end.

I would add the Pittsburgh game as a potential win as well...I think Big Ben is running out of steam fast.

• Like 1

We have the 3rd hardest schedule.  I'm not a fan of the 17th game either.  I thought the schedule was perfect the way it was.  No Thursday night game this year, two Sunday night and 2 Monday night.  I did notice we're never back to back with road or home games this year.  Wrost case we're 5-12, best case 13-4. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bowler1215 said:

Wrost case we're 5-12, best case 13-4. 

Still looks weird seeing odd records like these. 

I agree tho. It's hard year to predict with so many new moving parts that are still yet unknown.  But I'll still be okay with a down year if it means longevity in the future. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Schedule release is so anti-climactic to me. We already knew who we were playing. Biggest highlight for me - I found out I’ll be in Vegas in October. 👍👍👍

Also, I strongly dislike when we play on Thanksgiving. 

my dad and i were gonna go to the cleveland game, but the oakland game falls on my bday weekend, so imma try and call an audible

14 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Schedule release is so anti-climactic to me. We already knew who we were playing. Biggest highlight for me - I found out I’ll be in Vegas in October. 👍👍👍

Also, I strongly dislike when we play on Thanksgiving. 

I actually came away from seeing it all laid out less worried than I thought I would.

LAR

Cleveland

Tampa

GB if Rodgers is back

Sea on the road

Those are the only games where I feel like we are outclassed by the opponent.