4 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

my dad and i were gonna go to the cleveland game, but the oakland game falls on my bday weekend, so imma try and call an audible

Whatever you do, don't fly to Oakland for that game

15 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Schedule release is so anti-climactic to me. We already knew who we were playing. Biggest highlight for me - I found out I’ll be in Vegas in October. 👍👍👍

Also, I strongly dislike when we play on Thanksgiving. 

I booked a flight for Vegas, but tickets on the secondary market are absolutely nuts

27 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I booked a flight for Vegas, but tickets on the secondary market are absolutely nuts

was clearly talking about the indians and athletics, duh

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Might need to call in a favor for that one... 

On 5/13/2021 at 1:56 PM, WindyCity said:

I actually came away from seeing it all laid out less worried than I thought I would.

LAR

Cleveland

Tampa

GB if Rodgers is back

Sea on the road

Those are the only games where I feel like we are outclassed by the opponent.

I'd add Baltimore and Pittsburgh, both teams are tough.

20 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

I'd add Baltimore and Pittsburgh, both teams are tough.

BAL for sure. Seeing Jackson/Fields could lead to some seriously exciting back and forth. 

PIT is my pick to fall from grace this season. 

CLE is likely going to be sporadic like last year. Put up 40+ on a tough BAL defense then 10 or less vs HOU and the Raiders. They have so.much talent they can hang with anyone on a good day, or flop to the Jets on a bad one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Man I don't think Bears are nearly as good as Rams or Browns across board.   Those are two of most talented teams in 2021 it looks like to me.

Despite all excitement 1-2 is kinda going to suck if we are watching Dalton for first 3 games.   Really hard to wait months for football to start and start with a loss.   Happens to half the league though I guess.   

Tampa and GB in back to back weeks is a bummer as well.    As much as I tease GB fans, I have to think Rodgers is playing in GB this year and they puddle stomped Bears twice last year.

Really two sets of momentum killers baked into this thing and no easy outs except maybe Detroit and Bengals.   

Though Pittsburgh really disintegrated at end of season and was pretty awful at end after hottest start in league.