2021 Schedule

R T

Home opener  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your first choice for the Packers home opener?

• Bears
    • Lions
    • Vikings
    • Rams
    • Seahawks
    • Browns
    • Steelers
    • Football Team

1 minute ago, Hawkfan191 said:

We had a criminally early bye last season so we better not have another this year.  Hoping for some good breaks on the road early and then that run game becoming truly dominant late season at Lambeau.  

13 minutes ago, Hawkfan191 said:

I'm okay with this to be honest, I'd rather stack our home games towards the end of the season anyway. When the games matter most the Packers will be at home in the cold, and hopefully full capacity of fans.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

I like this. Whatever life the Lions have for their season will be long gone by Week 18. 

That would be a finale in Detroit in 4 of the last 6 seasons and playing Detroit in 5 of the 6 season finales.  

46 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Sucks that they start the season on the road and end it on the road for I think the 3rd straight year. Hopefully that BYE week is either Week 8 or Week 11

It was bound to happen with 9 road games this season. I actually prefer it because it allows us to avoid multiple times during the season where we play 2 straight on the road. Right now, it looks like that's only going to happen once, which isn't bad.