Ravens 2021 Schedule

Ray Reed

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Also I want to point out the Browns play us, then have a week off......then play us again....

Yeah it’s pretty whack. Literally play us, analyze/tweak for a week solely around the game that just happened, then get to immediately go out and play us again lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah it’s pretty whack. Literally play us, analyze/tweak for a week solely around the game that just happened, then get to immediately go out and play us again lol

Meanwhile we play the Steelers during that time...then play the Browns AGAIN, then have to face the Packers after all of that.

Thanks, NFL. That stretch right there is at best a 2-game win situation.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Meanwhile we play the Steelers during that time...then play the Browns AGAIN, then have to face the Packers after all of that.

Yeah there’s just no way to spin that situation as anything other than a pretty significant competitive advantage for the Browns and disadvantage for the Ravens for the 2 games that will most likely decide the division this year

2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

All the sweeter when we sweep them once more while they again prostrate themselves for the rest of the league begging everyone to feel bad for them. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 2

I’m indifferent to the whole strength of schedule thing. Media outlets like to make a big deal of it, but every year teams move up and down. We need to take care of business, start 3-1, sweep the bengals, split with the browns and Steelers, and then finish strong

I just think the 17 games has pushed the regular season to the point of being ridiculous. Let's be real, we are making the playoffs as long as Lamar plays 80+% of the season. Home field doesn't seem to matter at all to whether this team wins playoff games. The one bye week isn't worth breaking your back over either. I mean, I'm sure I get just as worked up as usual in like week 6 when whatever part of the team is flailing, but honestly all that really matters is just getting by and being above average and getting lucky with injuries.

• Like 3

On 5/12/2021 at 11:20 PM, wackywabbit said:

I just think the 17 games has pushed the regular season to the point of being ridiculous. Let's be real, we are making the playoffs as long as Lamar plays 80+% of the season. Home field doesn't seem to matter at all to whether this team wins playoff games. The one bye week isn't worth breaking your back over either. I mean, I'm sure I get just as worked up as usual in like week 6 when whatever part of the team is flailing, but honestly all that really matters is just getting by and being above average and getting lucky with injuries.

I was REALLY hoping that the NFL would at least attempt to pretend to do the right thing by giving each team a 2nd bye week. It makes sense for all parties, PLUS it's an extra week of TV revenue. It's a win/win IMO.

Record wise, this is roughly how I see it breaking down:

Ravens @ Raiders; 35-10, W
Chiefs @ Ravens; 30-27, L
Ravens @ Lions; 24-17, W
*Ravens @ Broncos; 27-24, L
* I’m assuming either Aaron Rodgers or Deshaun Watson will be traded to them prior to the season, making them a bigger threat than they are atm. Otherwise I’m not projecting Drew Lock or Teddy Bridgewater to push this squad to the limit.

Colts @ Ravens; 34-27, W
Chargers @ Ravens; 37-24, W
Bengals @ Ravens; 33-16, W

BYE; 5-2 or 6-1 IMO

Vikings @ Ravens; 33-17, W
Ravens @ Dolphins; 24-13, W
Ravens @ Bears; 20-6, W
Browns @ Ravens; 30-24, W

Ravens @ Steelers; 33-23, L
Ravens @ Browns; 24-20, L
Packers @ Ravens; 23-9, W
Ravens @ Bengals; 27-20, W

Rams @ Ravens; 43-38, W
Steelers @ Ravens; 34-26, W

Post Bye Week: 8-2
Overall Record: 14-3 or 13-4

The Rams and Ravens game goes down as one of, if not THE game of the year- similar to the Browns game last season. Could see the defense battling some injuries and resting/recovering some of the final weeks of the season and let up a few high scoring affairs to close out the season.

On 5/12/2021 at 8:09 PM, Ray Reed said:

On 5/12/2021 at 8:11 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

On 5/12/2021 at 8:13 PM, Ray Reed said:

Yeah there’s just no way to spin that situation as anything other than a pretty significant competitive advantage for the Browns and disadvantage for the Ravens for the 2 games that will most likely decide the division this year

On 5/12/2021 at 10:25 PM, SalvadorsDeli said:

All the sweeter when we sweep them once more while they again prostrate themselves for the rest of the league begging everyone to feel bad for them. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3393259

• Like 1