Ravens 2021 Schedule

Ray Reed

20 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

One's offspring LOL yeah nobody from Cleveland was ever bitter about the Ravens leaving. Nothing but love from Cleveland from Art Model. Just like a son leaving the nest. You are hilarious. 

If the Browns are proud of the Ravens as offspring, its because they are a total loser in the own life and live vicariously through their son, who disowned them years ago. Fortunately winning a couple Super Bowls has washed the stench of the Browns off this franchise, but twice a year they still have to see their bitter, broke, drug-addict father. Some years he is doing okay, has a job, is momentarily sober, but then inevitably will relapse and return to being the pathetic loser he is.  

tenor.gif?itemid=5340126

giphy.gif

The new activity stream feature on the forum spoiled this "crusade' from the Browns fans a couple days ago. I saw something like "Into the Ravens forum we go" and "You guys better back me up" on the stream as I was browsing. Didn't bring it up, because again.... who cares? I guess this is that barrage or something though. When they put their heads together and really plan an attack, watch out!

Urban Dictionary: Author Deepdeep in the memes

15 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

It's pathetic how much attention you lot need. 

c9a45834349353dda0cb1e114ce7c7d3.gif

Then

tenor.gif?itemid=13647663

This is not going anywhere.....you have a problem to admit you no longer are the bully of the division and that is fine......I know its a lot to deal with......I went to school with Cats like you...........BUT I've see to upset you folks long enough. I shall go back to my Brown's Den and relax my soul, because

tenor.gif

Enjoy your day...and Good Luck this year (except for 2 games of Course....3 if were both Perform up to expectations). And keep Dreaming Kid...

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 1

@DaWg_LB. Even your line of attack is crazy weak.

You do realize you're all just cuckolds to us right? We took something you love, destroyed her in front of you, and then created something worthy of existing.

There's no way for you to spin it.

The 'Cleveland Cucks' is actually a suiting name for you. Maybe embrace it?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Ozzie Newsome imported his water from Cleveland 😉

😂

Ozzie Newsome
Cleveland: 1978-1995, 17 years
Baltimore: 1996-Current, 25 years

You’re just mad that Ozzies’ ties to the Ravens organization are more strongly rooted than what he put down with Cleveland.

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Did you guys know that the Browns relocated to Baltimore 25 years ago? Browns fans never talk about it, so it sort of flies under the radar.

Its really odd. They went without a team for three years, kept their history, records, identity, etc.

Their last year in Cleveland they went 5-11 and ran their head coach out of town who went on to find some success in NE. I think the only holdover from the Browns that started for the Ravens Superbowl team were Rob Burnett and Matt Stover. Yet Browns fans look back at this great foundation for a SB team that Baltimore stole.

You would think they now have a good team and they would rally around that from a positive perspective but they continue to focus on us instead. Maybe we should take it as a compliment?

• Like 3

16 hours ago, DreamKid said:

You do realize you're all just cuckolds to us right? We took something you love, destroyed her in front of you, and then created something worthy of existing.

sarcastic laugh GIF

8 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I'm on a short leash apparently. 

Is being more offended by @DaWg_LB. spelling and sentence structure a personal attack? 

Comical.....just cant get enough of me can you. Its cool my woman is from B-more and she cant either.

I enjoy talking football, not writing papers like I'm back in Graduate School.

But, if you prefer that I begin to communicate in a manor more commensurate with the level of education I've been blessed to achieve, then it take only an iota worth of effort. I pray that is not the case.

On 5/19/2021 at 9:38 PM, DreamKid said:

This one made me actually LOL.

Your response made 3 things abundantly clear

1. I touched a nerve (I apologize, but the truth hurts at time's)

2. You have no sense oh history, or no interest in it. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.  (just one to grow on, for free)

3. Your a child, and I dont debate with children, I'm way too old for that. 

You enjoy the upcoming season young man. Good luck.

Edited by DaWg_LB.

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Its cool my woman is from B-more and she cant either.

^^^^^^^^^^^You guys notice how after I called him a cuckold he mentions his 'woman' is from Baltimore. That's his cuck inner-conscious signaling to us that she's in close proximity to where Ravens fans are likely to reside. An offering he just can't stop from leaking out- even in his fantasy land. #ClevelandCucks

Too bad he has no girl, and is just an old man trying to gas himself up through a fake internet persona cause his life probably sucks. A dull witted wholly unimpressive fake internet persona.

This is a summary of what he's done:

1. "Hey Ravens fans, Ozzie was your GM hahahah" -insert hacky gif that he doesn't understand isn't funny/cutting in anyway cause he's an on the spectrum dope-

2. More of the same.

3. "Wow you guys really can't take it huh?".

😂 We're just attacking him because he's running his stretched out mouth, not because the content of his posts is worth it. He's called himself old, said he went to school with guys like us, and posted Pirates of the Caribbean content..... I genuinely don't know what he thinks he's accomplished.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

^^^^^^^^^^^You guys notice how after I called him a cuckold he mentions his 'woman' is from Baltimore. That's his cuck inner-conscious signaling to us that she's in close proximity to where Ravens fans are likely to reside. An offering he just can't stop from leaking out- even in his fantasy land. #ClevelandCucks

Too bad he has no girl, and is just an old man trying to gas himself up through a fake internet persona cause his life probably sucks. A dull witted wholly unimpressive fake internet persona.

This is a summary of what he's done:

1. "Hey Ravens fans, Ozzie was your GM hahahah" -insert hacky gif that he doesn't understand isn't funny/cutting in anyway cause he's an on the spectrum dope-

2. More of the same.

3. "Wow you guys really can't take it huh?".

😂 We're just attacking him because he's running his stretched out mouth, not because the content of his posts is worth it. He's called himself old, said he went to school with guys like us, and posted Pirates of the Caribbean content..... I genuinely don't know what he thinks he's accomplished.

The Simpsons GIF

• Like 1