2024-25 College Football & Draft Talk

rickyt31

I take Linderbaum with our first pick, pass rusher second pick, safety and LB round 2 and then go from there.  Need a safety in FA, TE in FA to pair with Yeboah, LB in FA as insurance and then take it from there.

With how the season has progressed, it looks like we need to do whatever we can to secure the C and then the defense needs a ton of work.  The RBs have been great in the passing game and Cole looks like he could be a 100 yard WR if starting so I'm not too worried about the talent or scheme anymore.  Just get the OL settled.

13 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Between this guy linderbaum and alec lindstrom from Boston college, this is the year to grab your center. 

Right. I like the fact we might not have to grab a center in the first unless we really like Linderbaum over the others. Gives us more flexibility in the first. 

On 11/19/2021 at 7:04 AM, Bobby816 said:

Have a weird feeling we're drafting Aidan Hutchinson. Which I'm ok with. Just have that feeling. I think we're going to be drafting in that 5-10 range. And that's about where he's expected to go. 

Going into the season I didn't like the pick but he plays like the Bosa's and is athletic.  Leader material as well.  Carl is already a freak so I think he pairs well with him.

I haven't found anyone I love off the edge that's fast around the corner.

On 11/19/2021 at 7:04 AM, Bobby816 said:

Have a weird feeling we're drafting Aidan Hutchinson. Which I'm ok with. Just have that feeling. I think we're going to be drafting in that 5-10 range. And that's about where he's expected to go. 

I think so as well. I can see it being him and a C, WR, or another defensive player. Pending on how free agency goes. 

38 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

FSU's Jermaine Johnson: A One-Man Wrecking Crew - YouTube

Him or Hutchinson for me with our pick.  He's good insurance if we rattle off a few wins against Houston and Jax and pick 5-8.

Ya he’s quite a talent. Wouldn’t mind drafting him. I just want a balance of offense and defense with these high picks (meaning our 4 picks in the 1st 2 rounds). 

5 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Aidan Hutchinson is what we need. What a monster game against OSU. Him and a Center change the team. 

Have a feeling he’s passing Keyvon. So Keyvon might be more realistic for us now. Hutchinson just had a monster game against one of the better OTs in the country. 

• Like 1

• rickyt31 changed the title to 2024-25 College Football & Draft Talk