College Football: 2023-24

rickyt31

On 8/29/2021 at 2:33 PM, rickyt31 said:

If he was eligible, I would say keep a close eye on Darnell Washington, TE from Georgia. He's going to explode this season. 

My favorites in the positions we might need so far: 

DE: Myjai Sanders (CIN)

LB: Brandon Smith (PSU)

CB: Still comparing 

SS/FS: Kyle Hamilton(ND)

TE: Wydermyer or Washington 

RG: Marquis Hayes (Oklahoma)

C : Luke Matthews (Tex A&M)

Uhh Stingley?

23 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I like him, but he's not the only that can perform at a high level.  There are at least 3 others right now grading just as high as him. 

Very curious to see who you think is just as high as him. Stingley is elite and on another tier IMO.

3 hours ago, jetjuice said:

Very curious to see who you think is just as high as him. Stingley is elite and on another tier IMO.

It's a Trevor Lawrence of CB situation here for me. He's the Lawrence, but there is also a Wilson, Fields, Lance, and Jones in this potential draft class. My favorites aren't often everyone else's #1. So I like diving in and really seeing who I like and who fits the scheme as well. There is always a new name that pops up as well. 

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

We're just going to draft all the 6'7+ OL so defenders will have a hard time seeing the backfield. lol Neal and Faalele are going to be Jets. I don't care. 

Interesting idea. Although we have Mt. Mekhi at 6’7” and Moses at 6’6”, we are close there. Unfortunately, how the hell would Zack see over 6’7” iOL. I would envision a lot of balls hitting our OL. An ideal iOL is sub 6’3”, 330, with 40” reach, and can bench press a Buick. And they are all geometry majors with black belts in sumo wrestling. No mullets. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, xrade said:

Interesting idea. Although we have Mt. Mekhi at 6’7” and Moses at 6’6”, we are close there. Unfortunately, how the hell would Zack see over 6’7” iOL. I would envision a lot of balls hitting our OL. An ideal iOL is sub 6’3”, 330, with 40” reach, and can bench press a Buick. And they are all geometry majors with black belts in sumo wrestling. No mullets. 

lol Shotgun.... every snap. They'll never be able to find Carter. 

New requirement, 6'6 330lbs at least. I'll drop it a inch for Wilson. Trade AVT right now.