College Football: 2023-24

rickyt31

32 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Kyle Hamilton is the reason I mentioned the idea of us going safety in the first round about a month ago. He's going to be the next game changing safety. 

I am sorry Kayce got my attention.  What he did? 😆

Problem with that is NFL will want him to play LB.  MLB is a strong possibility there.

6 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Problem with that is NFL will want him to play LB.  MLB is a strong possibility there.

Hamilton is a back end FS in the mold of Ed Reed or Earl Thomas. He won’t or shouldn’t be asked to play in the box too much. If so, you would be pigeon-holeing him. If Saleh likes to maximize the strengths of his players, Hamilton would be taking Mayes role.

If we are picking top 5, sigh,  he along with Thibodeaux or Stingley would be a great additions.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JetsandI said:

I am sorry Kayce got my attention.  What he did? 😆

Definitely not. They're not looking at his weight and assuming, he's a elite safety and will only play safety.  If he was only a box run stuffing safety, sure but he's not that. 

Lol I would take back every positive thing I said about JD if he drafts him to play LB.