Khalil Shakir

Christian Watson

TE

Jake Ferguson

Charlie Kolar

Trey McBride

Jeremy Ruckert

Cole Turner

Jets coaching these guys so far.  Really like Haskins, Shakir, Ferguson and Kolar late.

Edited by jetsfan4life51

Jeremiah Hall from Oklahoma.  I can't believe I miss that. lol

I was told that Christian Watson could be next Cooper Kupp.  Quick scouting comments said he is taller and faster.   Remember Kupp sucked at everything on 40 yard dash but he excelled in other tests.   Very curious about him.

Dotson and McBride don't require extra attention such as in person crap to recognize their natural skills.

Still waiting for defensive prospects and offensive linemen.   Hope Roger McCreary will be on our team.  Easily best CB in the class.

I wish there were more offensive players I loved in this draft. Ikem & Linderbaum are probably the only 2 I'm willing to bet on reaching the top-10 players in their position one day. There are some good prospects but I'm struggling to find someone who I think will be one of the best. 

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:
2 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Jeremiah Hall from Oklahoma.  I can't believe I miss that. lol

I was told that Christian Watson could be next Cooper Kupp.  Quick scouting comments said he is taller and faster.   Remember Kupp sucked at everything on 40 yard dash but he excelled in other tests.   Very curious about him.

Dotson and McBride don't require extra attention such as in person crap to recognize their natural skills.

Still waiting for defensive prospects and offensive linemen.   Hope Roger McCreary will be on our team.  Easily best CB in the class.

McCreary’s the best CB in this class? I can name 5 better if I was hammered drunk and stuttering their names.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

My bet now is that we go Karlaftis at 4. A WR at 10 (I hope Burks) and McBride with one of our 2nds. Maybe S with the other 2nd. Ideally Hill or Brisker if there.

Give me Chad Muma with our third and I’d be satisfied. I still think we move down from 4 though. JD will take less if he has to just to not over draft a guy like Karlaftis. Feels like the 2019 draft where we took Q. Even though it goes against everything I believe in, if Neal is taken at 3 we should just take Hamilton whose really by far the best prospect still on the board. If we stay at 4 I’d rather get an elite talent that is guaranteed to start and play at a high level for a long time over a DE who has a high motor but doesn’t finish even though I know DE is way more important. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Give me Chad Muma with our third and I’d be satisfied. I still think we move down from 4 though. JD will take less if he has to just to not over draft a guy like Karlaftis. Feels like the 2019 draft where we took Q. Even though it goes against everything I believe in, if Neal is taken at 3 we should just take Hamilton whose really by far the best prospect still on the board. If we stay at 4 I’d rather get an elite talent that is guaranteed to start and play at a high level for a long time over a DE who has a high motor but doesn’t finish even though I know DE is way more important. 

Muma. Yep but I believe he will be taken in 2nd.    I probably will have to take Hamilton over CB.

23 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Muma. Yep but I believe he will be taken in 2nd.    I probably will have to take Hamilton over CB.

Yeah I think he’s going to fly up the boards more. Either way I like him day two over both day 1 LBs. Dean is a good player but he’s tiny and he’s TRex arms and Lloyd is a super senior. Muma all day. 

Not saying I don’t like the yard back scenario… but I feel like countless em where on here bring it up every year and it never happens. In fact we’re a team WAY more likely to trade UO than trade back if you look based on history. And even JDs history. So let’s just plan on us staying at 4 and 10. I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see us trade up into the late 1st if we live a guy falling so we have 5th year option on that player.

• rickyt31 changed the title to 2024-25 College Football & Draft Talk