Packers Sign Aaron Rodgers Replacement, Blake Bortles

Norm

29 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

The Bortles signing is working, Rodgers is rattled. He now knows the Packers won't back down and he knows that it is the MLF system that makes any QB look like a God. He is coming back with his tails between his legs!!!

How awesome would it be if Rodgers holds out then Bortles comes in and puts up good stats and we win a ton of games. 

I'm just here for Bortles's Big **** Nick redemption arc where Jordan Love goes down after a borderline MVP season and the BOAT takes the Pack back to the promised land.  This man's gonna rip cigs all the way back into America's hearts.  

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, MrBobGray said:

I'm just here for Bortles's Big **** Nick redemption arc where Jordan Love goes down after a borderline MVP season and the BOAT takes the Pack back to the promised land.  This man's gonna rip cigs all the way back into America's hearts.  

• Like 1

Bortles benefited from some damn good defenses during his time with the Jags.  I think he’d do fine in our system, and our defense should be good enough to give him plenty of chances to move the ball with our current offensive group.....if he even takes any snaps this season.

4 hours ago, MrBobGray said:

Bortlesest?

• Like 1