Packers Sign Aaron Rodgers Replacement, Blake Bortles

Norm

Just now, incognito_man said:

But for real, what a **** move by Aaron as it relates to Bortles life. Just lets him live in limbo while he plays these games.

Bortles I'm sure had a full understanding of the situation, but still had to live his life for months according to Rodgers' whims.

Still about the people

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

But for real, what a **** move by Aaron as it relates to Bortles life. Just lets him live in limbo while he plays these games.

Bortles I'm sure had a full understanding of the situation, but still had to live his life for months according to Rodgers' whims.

🤣🤣 cmon man, really? 

44 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yes, even people who aren't popular on the internet matter, too.

You’re looking for anything you can complain about. It’s getting obsessive . 

Blake knew the situation he was getting in. Don’t worry, he’s okay. This wasn’t a shocker. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

You’re looking for anything you can complain about. It’s getting obsessive . 

Blake knew the situation he was getting in. Don’t worry, he’s okay. This wasn’t a shocker. 

Gosh it's almost like I said all of this in the post you feigned outrage over. We get it, Aaron is your hero and can do no wrong.

9 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Gosh it's almost like I said all of this in the post you feigned outrage over. We get it, Aaron is your hero and can do no wrong.

Outrage? No, I’m not the one who is angry. I think it’s hilarious that you’re making things up to get mad at Rodgers about. It’s eerily obsessive. 

• 3 months later...
On 7/27/2021 at 12:35 PM, packfanfb said:

A deathblow to the Blake Bortles thread. 

Not so fast!  Can’t keep a good man down, it seems. I’m reviving this thread, not to revisit the bickering, we’ve got plenty of that. We need to keep stoking the fire that is Bortles (may he never see a snap) while we have him. Mostly I just want some good sideline shot of him telling Jordan to “Play loose and let it rip!”

• Like 1