Jump to content

Devante Adams watch thread


Recommended Posts

since we have a lame disrespectful Aaron Rodgers post, why not shoot for the moon in Adams? 

Imagine a 1st, Zay, and  Snead for Adams.. 

Adams, Ruggs, JB, Edwards... DC and Adams get that Fresno state connection.. Adams on the way out if Rodgers is traded, a first would be well worth it. Lock the Rodgers thread mod, if you lock this one 🙃

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/could_pro_bowl_wr_davante_adams_follow_aaron_rodgers_out_of_green_bay/s1_13132_34871126

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Broncos get Aaron Rodgers while we get consolation prize Davante Adams. Nice. 
 

We will get swept by both the Chiefs and Broncos like 48-37. 

yet, you would still be mad at DC for only scoring 37...😄

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

yet, you would still be mad at DC for only scoring 37...😄

I would be mad we let Broncos get Aaron Rodgers and have the two best QB’s in the NFL in our division, and finish 3rd or 4th for the next 4-5 years, regardless of Carr or Defense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BayRaider said:

I would be mad we let Broncos get Aaron Rodgers and have the two best QB’s in the NFL in our division, and finish 3rd or 4th for the next 4-5 years, regardless of Carr or Defense. 

Each their own, but hard pass on Rodgers... Adams would be amazing, Tim Brown 2.0

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Humble_Beast said:

Each their own, but hard pass on Rodgers... Adams would be amazing, Tim Brown 2.0

Adams would cost a 1st and 2nd. For a WR, no thanks. If he was part of a Rodgers deal, sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The Rodgers thread isn't lame or disrespectful. And no way the Pack take that trade.

we have a QB thread that is nothing but bashing DC. then another thread for Aaron Rodgers. lame and a but of overkill. DC carried this team to 8 wins last year.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

we have a QB thread that is nothing but bashing DC. then another thread for Aaron Rodgers. lame and a but of overkill. DC carried this team to 8 wins last year.  

I would not say 8 games.  He was a big part of 5 of our wins but against the Browns, Chargers, and Broncos he had 430 yards and 3 TDs combined.  The Offense played the biggest role in 6 of our wins.  Against Denver the defense showed up with the offense and the weather was the MVP in Cleveland (The defense did capitalize on the weather).  I would also add that he was the main reason why we lost to NE and Atlanta.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I would not say 8 games.  He was a big part of 5 of our wins but against the Browns, Chargers, and Broncos he had 430 yards and 3 TDs combined.  The Offense played the biggest role in 6 of our wins.  Against Denver the defense showed up with the offense and the weather was the MVP in Cleveland (The defense did capitalize on the weather).  I would also add that he was the main reason why we lost to NE and Atlanta.

play calling sucked against the Pats... Gruden was out coached that week, and we got bullied. I honestly don't remember the Falcon game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...