Devante Adams watch thread

Humble_Beast

since we have a lame disrespectful Aaron Rodgers post, why not shoot for the moon in Adams? 

Imagine a 1st, Zay, and  Snead for Adams.. 

Adams, Ruggs, JB, Edwards... DC and Adams get that Fresno state connection.. Adams on the way out if Rodgers is traded, a first would be well worth it. Lock the Rodgers thread mod, if you lock this one 🙃

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/could_pro_bowl_wr_davante_adams_follow_aaron_rodgers_out_of_green_bay/s1_13132_34871126

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

yet, you would still be mad at DC for only scoring 37...😄

I would be mad we let Broncos get Aaron Rodgers and have the two best QB’s in the NFL in our division, and finish 3rd or 4th for the next 4-5 years, regardless of Carr or Defense. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

I would be mad we let Broncos get Aaron Rodgers and have the two best QB’s in the NFL in our division, and finish 3rd or 4th for the next 4-5 years, regardless of Carr or Defense. 

Each their own, but hard pass on Rodgers... Adams would be amazing, Tim Brown 2.0

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The Rodgers thread isn't lame or disrespectful. And no way the Pack take that trade.

we have a QB thread that is nothing but bashing DC. then another thread for Aaron Rodgers. lame and a but of overkill. DC carried this team to 8 wins last year.  

31 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

we have a QB thread that is nothing but bashing DC. then another thread for Aaron Rodgers. lame and a but of overkill. DC carried this team to 8 wins last year.  

I would not say 8 games.  He was a big part of 5 of our wins but against the Browns, Chargers, and Broncos he had 430 yards and 3 TDs combined.  The Offense played the biggest role in 6 of our wins.  Against Denver the defense showed up with the offense and the weather was the MVP in Cleveland (The defense did capitalize on the weather).  I would also add that he was the main reason why we lost to NE and Atlanta.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I would not say 8 games.  He was a big part of 5 of our wins but against the Browns, Chargers, and Broncos he had 430 yards and 3 TDs combined.  The Offense played the biggest role in 6 of our wins.  Against Denver the defense showed up with the offense and the weather was the MVP in Cleveland (The defense did capitalize on the weather).  I would also add that he was the main reason why we lost to NE and Atlanta.

play calling sucked against the Pats... Gruden was out coached that week, and we got bullied. I honestly don't remember the Falcon game.