2021 Texans Schedule Released

Texansfan713

I know I've said 0-17, and I'm serious about that... But, I only see opportunity to win in weeks 1, 2, 3, 5 and 12. Those are coin tosses at most, I don't see the team winning these games, but it's their best shot.

Everything else looks like a definitive L.

The Jets game will be the one where people realize we should have hired a real coach. But I’m convinced that we knew we couldn’t get a good candidate with the state of events so we took a guy to be 1 and done and tank the season giving us the top pick and making it more appealing to potential coaches. 

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The Jets game will be the one where people realize we should have hired a real coach. But I’m convinced that we knew we couldn’t get a good candidate with the state of events so we took a guy to be 1 and done and tank the season giving us the top pick and making it more appealing to potential coaches. 

Culley will be the fall guy, ie Bo Porter for the Astros. I give him 2 years as a place holder, hell maybe only 1. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lumberjackchris said:

Culley will be the fall guy, ie Bo Porter for the Astros. I give him 2 years as a place holder, hell maybe only 1. 

Yeah, it's pretty transparent. He's making about 5x his normal salary... so he's probably not complaining.

Not a bad retirement plan.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...