Patriots Schedule 2021

On 5/16/2021 at 1:07 AM, biggie. said:

Week 4 is gonna be as awkward as your divorced parents being in the same room.

I'm going to love it.

For me, it will be classic 'on field vs off field' mentality; I'll always love TB and constantly root for him, but during those minutes where he's playing us, I want us to kill him and massacre his team by 50 points. After the game, win or lose, I'll go back to loving the dude and wanting him to get another Superbowl if we cant...

12 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'm going to love it.

For me, it will be classic 'on field vs off field' mentality; I'll always love TB and constantly root for him, but during those minutes where he's playing us, I want us to kill him and massacre his team by 50 points. After the game, win or lose, I'll go back to loving the dude and wanting him to get another Superbowl if we cant...

Meh. Brady can GFH for all I care. He's just another rich weirdo to me now. 

Edited by Starless
  • Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 5:32 PM, Starless said:

Take away his performance on the field, what's there to like about him? He's an alienating bourgeois doofus who peddles snake oil and hangs out with sociopaths. 

I think he comes across pretty humble. I like how he responds to trolls with a compliment, as well. Shows class. Seems like his main focus is with his family, rather than with getting into trouble or getting on TV.

I don't know who he hangs out with. Enlighten me? 

The snake oil stuff, is this Tb12? I don't see an issue in setting up a business to fully get into when he retires. If you fall for it - more fool you. All business like that is mostly BS. 

Don't get me wrong though - I hope we beat the breaks off the Bucs and he's picking his battered body up off the turf and they're both (he and Gronk) pouting. I don't predict it, but I hope it

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1