Who, When and Where?

DaWg_LB.

22 hours ago, candyman93 said:

GIVE ME ARROWHEAD SUNDAY NIGHT WEEK 1

Close.  

Just missed it by a few hours.  I'm not at all shocked that this is the situation.  

Now, this isn't me saying this, as I'm not someone who wants to be perceived as an overconfident, or cocky Browns fan, but do you think there is a desire amongst the powers that be in the NFL that the AFC side of the ledger start AND end  (AFC Chamionship game) with the Browns and Chiefs playing in both of the games?

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

For a hot min I was overly concerned about the opener, I thought we really needed a week 1 win.

We dont.

This team will be fine either way, they’re simply too talented to not.

I think it's best to start off with wins, especially with a young team but we overcame a poor week 1 performance last year and there is nothing saying we won't start 1-0 this year.

I figured we'd either get the tough part of our schedule early or late and it looks like it will be both. Might need a 7-1 or at least 6-2 stretch in the middle of our season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Close.  

Just missed it by a few hours.  I'm not at all shocked that this is the situation.  

Now, this isn't me saying this, as I'm not someone who wants to be perceived as an overconfident, or cocky Browns fan, but do you think there is a desire amongst the powers that be in the NFL that the AFC side of the ledger start AND end  (AFC Chamionship game) with the Browns and Chiefs playing in both of the games?

Probably, at least the 2nd game will be in Cleveland. Oh, and that was me saying that.

• Like 5

Yuck to MNF week 17. Gives us 1 less day for the last game of the year. With the AFCN stacked I think we will see the last week as a must win.

ZFG about starting in KC. We have to play them at some point, hopefully we start out strong

super saiyan GIF

Edited by JDD

5 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it entered their minds.

Wonder if there is an over/under on how long it takes one of the announcers to say: "These two teams could be meeting again in the playoffs."

3 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Man, lets go!!!!!

3 things we didn't have last year and almost won the game that we have moving forward:

1.OBJ

2.Defense 

3.Speed 

1 thing they will have that they didn't have last in last year's game, Mahomes for like 21 extra minutes of the game :)

Is still totally possible to beat them though!

Look for us to roll

Kc has the same defense as they did

Look at stefanski 2nd game against opponents we beat Pittsburgh and gave Roadkill all they can stand

What due Pittsburgh, Roadkill,and Tennessee have in common they all surrendered more then 35 points

To the Browns and they all have better Defenses then Kc.