Who, When and Where?

DaWg_LB.

4 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

man, the bye week so late kind of sucks

This might be my imagination but it seems to me that the NFL often gives teams that they think are playoff bound late byes so that they can catch their breadth before the real season begins.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bruceb said:

This might be my imagination but it seems to me that the NFL often gives teams that they think are playoff bound late byes so that they can catch their breadth before the real season begins.

Are you OK you are being optimistic 

Thank for posts 

• Like 1

Random thoughts

-Love the late Bye

- Only 2 primetime games? (Everyone gets a TNF game I don't count that). Really thought the league would be all over the Browns in primetime this year because of the ratings.

- Both primetime games on the road?! Wtf is that. We are finally good I want to see some home primetime games

9 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Are you OK you are being optimistic 

Thank for posts 

Am getting a bit carried away with all the hype but if they have their heads on straight and the D personnel can assimilate everything being thrown at them and jell quickly, we are going to win some football games.

I find starting with KC there very interesting.

At first blush, it almost sounds like the NFL is telling the Browns, in light of all the hype surrounding them, to show what you've got.

Regardless, it should be a good litmus test/measuring stick of what we have got.

Our D will be developmental at that point and at worst the game will teach us what we need to do to excel.

12 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I find starting with KC there very interesting.

At first blush, it almost sounds like the NFL is telling the Browns, in light of all the hype surrounding them, to show what you've got.

Regardless, it should be a good litmus test/measuring stick of what we have got.

Our D will be developmental at that point and at worst the game will teach us what we need to do to excel.

Our offense will have some advantage vs their defense we have already played them once recently.

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Am getting a bit carried away with all the hype but if they have their heads on straight and the D personnel can assimilate everything being thrown at them and jell quickly, we are going to win some football games.

Well we definitely had a great offseason

Off the cuff how does are d improve

34 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Our offense will have some advantage vs their defense we have already played them once recently.

It comes down 100% to how much grabbing refs let their corners get away with. If it’s like our last game, we’re in trouble. If we get the refs who called the Super Bowl? Kansas City is screwed.