Mafia Game: Mwils Sendoff! GAME OVER. jason (serial killer) wins!!

6 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Safe to say this scum bag doesn’t matter lol in fact I’d go as far as to say that like we thought Naz and daboyle are scum and they knew it 

Did you target either player yesterday?

6 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Ha! Told ya they were scummy lol

Question though: those fake claims. I was given two early on the game. Can we use them? I thought they just said roles that didn’t exist in game. How can We use these to Our advantage 

Squire knew my ability. I do not believe they are critical when analyzing who is not town.

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

CORRECTION

carl - 2 (daboyle, jason,

scoundrel - 2 (carl, md4l

jason - 1 (scoundrel

nazgul - 1 (squire

didnt vote

@Nazgul

deadline to vote: 917p

Last night's VC

In a situation like this, i doubt jason would've voted for his scummate to risk him being eliminated so he's out on my radar

Unless squire was trying to eliminate naz in a throwaway vote to eliminate inactive scummate, i have doubts about that 

Scoundrel had 2 votes (carl and md4l). both of them voted for scoundrel right before the deadline so i feel like it's them

4 hours ago, Daboyle said:

@jasonwbantle @Nazgul join me in voting md4l pls

I don’t need much convincing but a decent reason would be nice. Due to your inactivity it seems you two are acting kinda scummy

But again I could be swayed

Side note : I’ve tried to log on for the last 3-4 hours but the site was down. Glad to be back. Let’s finish strong after an awesome night phase