Mafia Game: Mwils Sendoff! GAME OVER. jason (serial killer) wins!!

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I’m nervous that 2/3 of you are scum Bc you aren’t talking in what could be the final couple hours of the game as you’re probably in your mafia chat.

I hope we make the right move...

Well your vote is on me so the right move is already being avoided.

38 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I’m nervous that 2/3 of you are scum Bc you aren’t talking in what could be the final couple hours of the game as you’re probably in your mafia chat.

I hope we make the right move...

If 2/3 of us were scum the game would’ve ended already

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

I was assuming with such limited amount of ppl flipping scum we would have 2 town and 2 scum left. It wouldn’t be over then. Would it?

If there were 2 town and 2 scum left, the game would’ve ended already bc there wouldn’t be any way town can win at that point

only way this game is still active in is if it’s 3 town and 1 scum or there’s 2 town, 1 scum, and 1 third party (perhaps a serial killer?)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

If there were 2 town and 2 scum left, the game would’ve ended already bc there wouldn’t be any way town can win at that point

only way this game is still active in is if it’s 3 town and 1 scum or there’s 2 town, 1 scum, and 1 third party (perhaps a serial killer?)

Oh then I have no idea. Ugh. I wish y’all would have gotten some info the last two nights 

8 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

@Daboylewhy should we vote @MD4L?

I gave my rationale a couple of pages ago but it’s based off yesterday’s final vote count.

i doubt you’d be willing to vote for your scummate (carl) to risk the possibility of him being eliminated

Unless squire was trying to eliminate naz in a throwaway vote to eliminate his inactive scummate, i have doubts about naz being scum. But naz’s a wild card. 

Scoundrel was eliminated after the day ended with 2 votes (carl and md4l) on him. both of them sent in their final votes not long before the deadline so i’m personally leaning them coming in to save their scummate (although i haven’t read up enough to know what they changed their vote from).

• Like 1