Dallas Rookie Minicamp News and Notes

Texas_OutLaw7

10 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Joey has lots of company. Jaylon hasn’t done his image any good here.

Wait...did he really say he'd be carrying on Romo's legacy? 

Lol...talk about being a moron. 

The dude literally paid 6 figures to change his number. What a freaking idiot!! I’m curious was it in the 100k or the 200k region or more??? 

if I was his family I’d be pissed, if I was his financial advisor I’d say find a new one! 

5 hours ago, textaz03 said:

The dude literally paid 6 figures to change his number. What a freaking idiot!! I’m curious was it in the 100k or the 200k region or more??? 

if I was his family I’d be pissed, if I was his financial advisor I’d say find a new one! 

ESPN’s Todd Archer reported that Smith will pay “close to mid-six figures” to buy out his current jersey inventory which means he is literally paying all of that amount to switch jersey numbers of all things. It is Jaylon’s decision to make and he is entitled to do it, but as Archer notes he would not have had to have paid any money to switch a year from now, if he is even on the Cowboys at that point.

holy ish... I haven’t  seen such economic waste since Pam Anderson spent money on boob reduction surgery.

Edited by The_Slamman