Dallas Rookie Minicamp News and Notes

Texas_OutLaw7

6 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Something else that occurred to me yesterday is NE and Billy's losing record last season. Landry and Dallas' record 20 consecutive winning seasons remains intact for at least another another 11 years. Seattle is sitting at 9.  

Unbreakable?  I think it's probably pretty high on the list. 

YO. This is huge.

Also interesting with 17 games now, the likelihood of a tied season is diminished. Easier for winning/or/losing season. 

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

::Blinks:: I...yeah, okay. I don't care enough and you didn't present an actual argument. I'll move on now. I don't have enough emotional investment in a consultant. 

I don’t care either. My point is if the thought behind this is to add more voices to the room, wouldn’t you want to add someone who can bring a different POV than what is already here? 

I’m not mad. I’m indifferent, I just don’t get the hire is all.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I am disappointed none of you made a mcadoo joke. You could have even gone easy, like he is the type of person to put ketchup on a filet mignon. 

I'm not great at making jokes on the fly. 

On 5/27/2021 at 2:57 PM, Matts4313 said:

I am disappointed none of you made a mcadoo joke. You could have even gone easy, like he is the type of person to put ketchup on a filet mignon. 

Ben McAdoo!!

More like Ben McAdon’t. Am I right @D82

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Considering the draft, FA, etc, this isn’t terribly convincing. 

Agreed. That sounds like a bunch of lip service. Drafting two LBs all but guarantees that at least one of the current pair (LVH or Jaylon Smith) will be the shown the door, if not both.

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Considering the draft, FA, etc, this isn’t terribly convincing. 

I imagine it is lip-service. But maybe they're hoping on him doing well this year and hitting the market, getting a $$$ deal elsewhere thus netting them a comp pick in return.

• Like 1