Kelvin Benjamin vs Tim Tebow

Since the last Tim Tebow thread (Tim Tebow (omg lets put him first to catch everyones eye in the thread title) vs Colin Kaepernick)) was pretty damn lame and comparing apples to oranges, lets compare apples to apples instead. Who will have the better 2021 season at TE?

Kelvin "I reported at training camp as a rook with TE weight" Benjamin

vs

Tim "The TE of God" Tebow

No lame poll. Just head to head posting. Go!

• Like 1

I'd like to see KB make a return. He struggled after his ACL tear and his moms death. If he's motivated and in shape I wouldn't be surprised if he does well. I don't think he has the length strength to be an all around TE though. And the way he is proportioned I can see him being prone to injury. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A number one receiver vs a guy who, despite being a lock to make the Jags roster, is still just a middling starting TE/3rd down QB is hardly a fair comparison.

I agree Benjamin is the right answer just based on experience at the position but if anyone plans on starting Benjamin as their #1, you might as well take the L and go home

Kelvin Benjamin because Tim Tebow vs anyone at anything is a loss for Tebow. Any conversations about Tebow must be met with ridicule and even though we preach development and think players should get several years before they’re given up on, Tebows one season is enough to write him off forever. Just because.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I always thought Benjamin would be an okish TE. He’s like a weird player that is in between both positions (kind of like Kyle Pitts too but Pitts is 100x more talented). If there was like a Tight Receiver/Wide End hybrid position, he’d probably be a perfect fit lol. 

Edited by BayRaider

To answer the question seriously though. Benjamin by all accounts is a lazy slob and my guess would be the that he probably blew through all his money and that’s the only reason he’s back. So Tebow.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I agree Benjamin is the right answer just based on experience at the position but if anyone plans on starting Benjamin as their #1, you might as well take the L and go home

Oh I was just trolling people in a couple different threads.

I don’t think either will do much of anything.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh I was just trolling people in a couple different threads.

Consider this a demerit.

Three demerits and you'll receive a citation.

- ET

• Like 3
On 5/14/2021 at 1:47 PM, DutchFalcon said:

Since the last Tim Tebow thread (Tim Tebow (omg lets put him first to catch everyones eye in the thread title) vs Colin Kaepernick)) was pretty damn lame and comparing apples to oranges, lets compare apples to apples instead. Who will have the better 2021 season at TE?

Kelvin "I reported at training camp as a rook with TE weight" Benjamin

vs

Tim "The TE of God" Tebow

No lame poll. Just head to head posting. Go!

Kelvin Benjamin will make the Giants' roster. Tebow won't crack first cuts.

On 5/15/2021 at 7:25 PM, ET80 said:

Consider this a demerit.

Three demerits and you'll receive a citation.

- ET

If you're going to prevent people from having some fun during the offseason I am going to give you a disadulation.

• Like 3

I always liked Kelvin Benjamin so I'm rooting for him to succeed. I have disliked Tebow his entire career, mostly because all the mouth breathers that live around me were constantly on his jock, so I'm rooting for him to fail. Actually, I'm not really rooting for him to fail. I, honestly, don't really care one way or the other. Just something else for the talking heads to blather about.