Rookie Mini Camp

WindyCity

Gotta big kick outta this......Southern Boys. 🤣

A few days of work in Chicago in an NFL offense hardly opened the eyes of Bears wide receiver Dazz Newsome.

Something else did, though: There are no Waffle Houses in Chicago.

"I thought Waffle House was global. Where do you go when it's 24 hours and you all want food at 3 in the morning, 4 in the morning?" said Newsome, a sixth-round pick from North Carolina.

Looks like someone's gonna need to point Dazz toward the nutritionist and the training table or he'll eat himself out of a job.....LOL.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, soulman said:

Gotta big kick outta this......Southern Boys. 🤣

A few days of work in Chicago in an NFL offense hardly opened the eyes of Bears wide receiver Dazz Newsome.

Something else did, though: There are no Waffle Houses in Chicago.

"I thought Waffle House was global. Where do you go when it's 24 hours and you all want food at 3 in the morning, 4 in the morning?" said Newsome, a sixth-round pick from North Carolina.

Looks like someone's gonna need to point Dazz toward the nutritionist and the training table or he'll eat himself out of a job.....LOL.

Whoa, Waffle House is pure tackling fuel. Everything a southern boy needs for peak performance. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Hitman52 said:

Whoa, Waffle House is pure tackling fuel. Everything a southern boy needs for peak performance. 

LOLOL....we have a few here in Denver.  One in particular was on my way home from a couple of clubs we used to play so it was often a 3:00 AM pit stop on a Sat morning.  As diner food goes it's not all that band plus the place was always full of strippers.  🤣  🤩

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soulman said:

LOLOL....we have a few here in Denver.  One in particular was on my way home from a couple of clubs we used to play so it was often a 3:00 AM pit stop on a Sat morning.  As diner food goes it's not all that band plus the place was always full of strippers.  🤣  🤩

WAIT, WE DO?!?

actually, now that i'm typing this, i remembered there is one off 25 in lafayette i think

3 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

WAIT, WE DO?!?

actually, now that i'm typing this, i remembered there is one off 25 in lafayette i think

This one is on County Line Road just east of Broadway.  That's the one I used to hit up.  Epicurean finery.....LOL

There's also one in Parker, one in Aurora, and another in Thornton.