13. New York Giants - Christian Harris, LB, Alabama
  14. Philadelphia Eagles via (Miami Dolphins) - Zach Harrison, DE, Ohio State 
  15. New Orleans Saints - Josh Jobe, CB, Alabama 
  16. Baltimore Ravens - Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi State
  17. Minnesota Vikings - Bubba Bolden, S, Miami
  18. New England Patriots - Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State 
  19. Denver Broncos - George Karlaftis, DE, Purdue 
  20. Detroit Lions via (Los Angeles Rams) - John Metchie III, WR, Alabama
  21. Philadelphia Eagles via (Indianapolis Colts) - Rasheed Walker, OT, Penn State
  22. Pittsburgh Steelers  - Kedon Slovis, QB, USC
  23. Los Angeles Chargers - Aidan Hutchinson, DE, Michigan 
  24. Dallas Cowboys - Cade Mays, OT, Tennessee 
  25. Tennessee Titans - Brenton Cox Jr., DE, Florida 
  26. New York Jets via (Seattle Seahawks) - Jalen Wydermyer, TE, Texas A&M 
  27. Cleveland Browns - Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State 
  28. Green Bay Packers - Tyler Shough, QB, Texas Tech 
  29. Buffalo Bills - Breece Hall, RB, Iowa State
  30. Arizona Cardinals - Ahmad Gardner, CB, Cincinnati 
  31. Kansas City Chiefs - George Pickens, WR, Georgia
  32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Justyn Ross, WR, Clemson
Edited by Shylo3716
  • Like 2

Pretty sure we won't be picking anywhere close to 6 (people always assume the Raiders suck, but we will still be .500).

With that said, Derek Stingley would be awesome! Stingley and Thibodeaux are my two current favorites in the entire draft. This might change though when the QB's start separating from one another. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Pretty sure we won't be picking anywhere close to 6 (people always assume the Raiders suck, but we will still be .500).

With that said, Derek Stingley would be awesome! Stingley and Thibodeaux are my two current favorites in the entire draft. This might change though when the QB's start separating from one another. 

I greatly appreciate you for your feedback, and I most certainly will take heed to your advice. This is just a tester for me because it’s so early to make projections. I wanted to get a feel for this class before my next mock (Week 4) during the NFL season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Raiders probably go QB this year if they are picking Super early

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

If the Bengals were picking 3, then I wouldn't argue with this pick.  Sure, they took 3 edges this year, but you don't pass on an elite edge player when you already have a franchise QB.

I appreciate you for your feedback. 

I could see the pick making some sense but keep in mind that 1 our future LT was drafted this year(Walker Little) and  I don't see Right tackle being a top 5 pick.

I could see the pick being stingley(pure bpa and Campbell could potentially move to safety) or Kyle Hamilton and give us a long-term option to pair with andre Cisco. Could see us going edge or DT but none are value at this time.  Wr could be an underated need depending on keeping DJ chark

15 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

I could see the pick making some sense but keep in mind that 1 our future LT was drafted this year(Walker Little) and  I don't see Right tackle being a top 5 pick.

I could see the pick being stingley(pure bpa and Campbell could potentially move to safety) or Kyle Hamilton and give us a long-term option to pair with andre Cisco. Could see us going edge or DT but none are value at this time.  Wr could be an underated need depending on keeping DJ chark

I don't think Stingley makes sense given how much we've invested in the CB position the past 2 seasons. Why move Tyson Campbell to safety when Kyle Hamilton, a projected elite safety prospect, is right there? Besides that, if Jawaan Taylor doesn't prove himself at RT this season, I think Evan Neal makes sense even if Walker Little is the answer at LT. I think the analytics are there to justify a RT at #4 and though it's a bit of an anomaly given how bad the 2013 draft class was, nobody criticizes the Eagles in hindsight for taking a RT at #4 overall. Heck, in 2015, Washington took Brandon Scherff #5 overall to play guard and I don't think anyone looks at that as a bad pick. If the talent is there, take them. 

• Like 1

The only way the Bengals are picking 3 is if Burrow gets hurt again, which means the O-line still needs work.  Also, I seriously doubt Zach Harrison winds up a first round pick next draft.  I don't think he's going to play enough.  Jack Sawyer is going to burst on the scene this year.

I agree with @CWood21 that the chances of the Packers taking a QB is, well, remote. They have Rodgers (for now), they have Bortles as an experienced backup and Love (a 1st round pick) as the future.

If you are looking for a position that is worth taking early (ie round 1), then Kenny Clark could use some top-tier help on the D line. You MIGHT consider drafting a no.1 type WR if Davante Adams is not retained (they took WR Amari Rodgers in the third this year, but he is a slot WR with a RB build). There is an outside chance they go OT, but Elgton Jenkins should be fine there opposite D.Bakhtiari, or anywhere else along the line for that matter. For years fans have wanted a really good ILB, it just might happen next year (I would have liked Zaven Collins this year, but he went at #16 and the Packers didn't pick until #28).

In recent years, the favourite early pick for the Packers was DB, they have taken a load of them............but even if they lose Kevin King next year (likely) they have this years 1st round pick, Eric Stokes to cover that.

If Preston Smith is released after the 2021 season, then a pass rusher to go with Z.Smith and Rashan Gary is much more likely. This scenario is very possible, even likely.

So, I'd be looking for DL or  ILB. Add WR to the mix if D.Adams goes after the 2021 season -  and/or pass rusher, if Preston Smith is gone. Packers GM Gutekunst tends to draft this year to fill a hole that happens the next year (or so), which might help you decide what he does in 2022.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

On 5/17/2021 at 7:58 AM, THE DUKE said:

If the Bengals were picking 3, then I wouldn't argue with this pick.  Sure, they took 3 edges this year, but you don't pass on an elite edge player when you already have a franchise QB.

On paper I would agree.  But when is the last time a Mike Brown led team took a DE that early?  Justin Smith in 2001.  We still build from the outside in.  Given the board and our draft history the past decade plus, I say we'd probably complete the LSU trifecta with Stingley

8 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

On paper I would agree.  But when is the last time a Mike Brown led team took a DE that early?  Justin Smith in 2001.  We still build from the outside in.  Given the board and our draft history the past decade plus, I say we'd probably complete the LSU trifecta with Stingley

I wouldn't be mad at that