2021 Roster Injury Tracker

DreamKid

I love blue collar like LJ Fort. Eagles trash became semi gold with some gold cos being and scheme! Similar to guys like Blake Martinez at MLB/ILB. Fort is great depth, but I really hoped we would see Harrison and Queen this season. Even before this, the signs were pointing in this direction. 

13 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

I love blue collar like LJ Fort. Eagles trash became semi gold with some gold cos being and scheme! Similar to guys like Blake Martinez at MLB/ILB. Fort is great depth, but I really hoped we would see Harrison and Queen this season. Even before this, the signs were pointing in this direction. 

Big tactical advantage to have a complete LB like Fort we can sub in and out too. He's underrated in coverage, good against the run, and great within our blitz packages. Just an instinctive athletic Vet who can make plays. A calming presence for our younger guys on defense too. Against teams like the Browns/Titans/Chiefs, who can create long drives with a mix of run/pass, he's especially valuable. Loved having him as that fresh option we could rotate in. So fingers crossed it's not a season ending injury.

On 8/23/2021 at 4:46 AM, baltimoreRebel said:

Seems like a no brainer to pick up Patrick Onwuasor. He knows the system and is available. 

Only if he is happy to be a back-up.  IIRC he wasn't too happy in his last season here as his playing time reduced because he wasn't playing well

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, the dumb takes are going to come rolling in now after this string of injuries. Just outside noise, something any club deals with, but it's annoying for the players who just lost their season. Last thing they want is to be inundated with Joe Schmoe's retarded theories. 

41 minutes ago, NYCRavensFlock said:

This is insanity.  What the hell.

What makes it really rough is that the injuries are hitting fan favorites/hype figures too. Any injury to any Raven sucks and we all hate it, but Bateman, Dobbins, Edwards, Fort, Peters, etc- that's just like stabbing a lot of fans directly in the heart.

Just hope they recover properly and that no one else goes down with anything major. That's all we can do at this point. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

Not that I hated the move (didn’t love it either), but I sure would feel a bit more comfortable with our CB depth with Shaun Wade in tow.

I’m confident we can churn out rushing yards with what we have, but the DB room looks shaky considering the number of talents with legit durability concerns.

I mean Deshon Elliot, Tavon Young, Jimmy Smith, etc, etc. Wade wouldn’t have made or broken anything, but he was a talent that may or may not have developed with time and it kind of sucks that we got rid of him because of the depth of the room, only to now have some space now.