Week 8 Bye Week GDT - 2007 Wild Card, it is

pwny

Which game should we watch?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which game should we watch?

• 1996 Division Round vs Broncos
    • 2006 Week 14 vs Colts
    • 2007 Wild Card vs Steelers

hopefully cam gets healed up so we dont have to take on the bengals ferocious Outside rush down our 2nd best linemen.  

also hopefully Linder is back cuz we will need his help to help keep Atkins out of the backfield. 

im not too worried about Fournettes ankle. essentially having 2 weeks off should really help it. 

Martineau just said he thinks that Fournette and Linder return post-bye week and Dede should be ready as well.

Cam no one really has any idea about. I still think he's going to be on the shelf a while based on what it looked like. Hope I'm wrong. Has looked so good this year so far, would hate to see it cut short...especially with us being in the hunt right now. Wells filled in solid today, but can't imagine long-term it will be as pretty.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Martineau just said he thinks that Fournette and Linder return post-bye week and Dede should be ready as well.

Cam no one really has any idea about. I still think he's going to be on the shelf a while based on what it looked like. Hope I'm wrong. Has looked so good this year so far, would hate to see it cut short...especially with us being in the hunt right now. Wells filled in solid today, but can't imagine long-term it will be as pretty.

Id imagine lewis/koyak helping him out some

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

Id imagine lewis/koyak helping him out some

Well yeah, but still likely means a pretty big hole on the OL. The unit has been pretty decent so far this year, but we can't keep losing guys. Going to catch up to us sometime here. Really surprised with what Shatley has done these last couple weeks with Linder out.

45 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Not really sure what time everyone would want to watch though. Should we set it at the same time as the early games? Or should we do it Saturday?

I would say either figure out a time Saturday to do it or maybe do it during the late games. If it is during the early games, I don't know how much I will contribute since I plan on watching RedZone.

53 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I would say either figure out a time Saturday to do it or maybe do it during the late games. If it is during the early games, I don't know how much I will contribute since I plan on watching RedZone.

Im thinking Friday or Saturday night. Idk, I got the TCU game im tailgating Saturday afternoon. Will probably relax that night. Sunday is an option too, I just know most want to watch the games Im sure.

Archived