Off season workouts - Training Camp

Pastor Dillon

- 4-12 team last season

- New coaching staff

- New defensive system/formation

- Over 60% of a new roster

And no more OTAs. No more reps, no more work - everyone gets to relax until Training Camp.

I'm going to double down on my season prediction - 0-17 AND this team will have the worst scoring differential in NFL History. Current number is -287 scoring differential by the 1974 expansion Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-14). 

The Texans will have a scoring differential in the -300s.

21 hours ago, LORK88 said:

If we're picking top 3, that means Davis Mills isn't the answer. He doesn't need to start an entire season and be given the reigns immediately to figure that out. You can easily give him the second half of the season and know what you have. 

You don’t know if he’s the answer if he only plays 3 games. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

- 4-12 team last season

- New coaching staff

- New defensive system/formation

- Over 60% of a new roster

And no more OTAs. No more reps, no more work - everyone gets to relax until Training Camp.

I'm going to double down on my season prediction - 0-17 AND this team will have the worst scoring differential in NFL History. Current number is -287 scoring differential by the 1974 expansion Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-14). 

The Texans will have a scoring differential in the -300s.

I get it. 

Watson either shows up, or skips and gets fined, or they excuse him. Any option make it a media circus, and the players get hounded. 

47 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

I get it. 

Watson either shows up, or skips and gets fined, or they excuse him. Any option make it a media circus, and the players get hounded. 

As if it's not a circus already... What's another three days of questions given how this off-season went?

Culley was given the job because we needed someone to tank and get fired. It’s starting to look like we told him straight up “this job sucks this year so we will give you a HC job to go into retirement but just know we are gonna suck and fire you quickly”

and he said deal. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Culleys press conferences are entertaining. Dude never actually answers the right question. He doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing. This should be a fun year. 

as far as the Davis Mills hate, Texans beat writers have historically praised the QB play of guys who sucked so their opinion matters very little. 

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Apparently Charlie Heck has really impressed and might be a starter 

Or an attempt to drive up his trade value.... there is a certain team in western Missouri that may be in need of the services of a relative of their OC...

They may even part with a 3rd or 4th rounder (provided that player was of the requisite skill to protect their franchise QB)