Packers/Saints Postgame

incognito_man

No slants, no wr screens.  No rb screens, just intermediate and long pass sets.  I’m sick.  Cobb needs to go after this season and we need more speed in the slot.  All of our wr besides Adams take too long to get separation.  I would seriously consider playing Janis way more. Even if he runs the wrong route once in a while he still can get separation. 

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

McCarthy has it right when he says to "pin it on him".  He didn't give his team a real chance to win this one .. terrible game planning.   We need better from him. 

One week isn’t much time to overhaul an offense.  Run game should be better after the bye.  Another week with these wr should help Hundley as well.  

5 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

McCarthy has it right when he says to "pin it on him".  He didn't give his team a real chance to win this one .. terrible game planning.   We need better from him. 

MM can use whatever "pin it on me" catch phrases he wants. Thats like me telling my managing partner "pin that one on me" after I commit malpractice. No one cares Mike. Fix it or get out.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

MM can use whatever "pin it on me" catch phrases he wants. Thats like me telling my managing partner "pin that one on me" after I commit malpractice. No one cares Mike. Fix it or get out.

Lol. You guys get so mad when he won't be honest and now he's honest and you complain.

Archived