On 6/13/2021 at 1:19 PM, Flounch said:

I don't know, if TE is started to be used by Stafford, i think Higbee will be our TE1. Don't expect Hopkins or Harris too much.

I don’t think either takes over as TE1 this year. But if one of the two can fill the Gerald Everett hole of being a guy who could create some big plays every once in a while then that’s a win. And a guy like Harris absolutely has the potential to become the starter and a pretty dangerous one at that 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

I don’t think either takes over as TE1 this year. But if one of the two can fill the Gerald Everett hole of being a guy who could create some big plays every once in a while then that’s a win. And a guy like Harris absolutely has the potential to become the starter and a pretty dangerous one at that 

For reference, replacing Everett would require 41 receptions. 417 yards, 2 total TD( 1 rush/1rec). However, I'm leaning towards believing we will go more 3 and 4 WR sets this season. A 2nd TE might be on the field alot less than last season given our new personnel additions, but I would love to get Harris on the field.