OTA/Training camp/Preseason

NVRamsFan

18 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Yeah so far I just keep hearing he's lying or some such, sure doesn't seem upset in that presser.

I read something that said there was a bust in the zone behind him that let Renfrow get open for a big gain. That might be why he's throwing shade about zone vs. man lol.

EDIT: Looked on Twitter. They were crowing about Renfrow "burning" Ramsey on a double move that ended up being an incompletion. L-O-L.

Edited by jrry32
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

I read something that said there was a bust in the zone behind him that let Renfrow get open for a big gain. That might be why he's throwing shade about zone vs. man lol.

EDIT: Looked on Twitter. They were crowing about Renfrow "burning" Ramsey on a double move that ended up being an incompletion. L-O-L.

Yeah I read from either Jourdan or Lindsey that it was Rochel that missed him taking over Renfrow in the zone they were running. But Renfrow burning a rookie on an incomplete pass gets less clicks.

35 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Yeah I read from either Jourdan or Lindsey that it was Rochel that missed him taking over Renfrow in the zone they were running. But Renfrow burning a rookie on an incomplete pass gets less clicks.

Gotcha. So they were playing quarters? That would make sense.

17 hours ago, MDY10 said:

I know it’s pre season and I also know Henderson won’t play, but does a second poor performance from the RB room increase the chance of picking up a FA back? 

Regardless of how they play, Im going to be upset if we dont grab a veteran running back. Henderson is going to go down at some point imo and to have guys with no experience behind him is crazy.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, S-jax39 said:

Regardless of how they play, Im going to be upset if we dont grab a veteran running back. Henderson is going to go down at some point imo and to have guys with no experience behind him is crazy.

It wouldn’t hurt to play the wait and see game, and if the guys behind Hendo are complete duds then we can sign someone 

Edited by NYRamsFan88

On 8/20/2021 at 7:46 PM, MDY10 said:

I know it’s pre season and I also know Henderson won’t play, but does a second poor performance from the RB room increase the chance of picking up a FA back? 

I think we will take a long look at adding someone that gets cut/placed on the practice squad regardless of performance. 

• Like 1