2021 Baker thread

ReggieCamp

3 hours ago, FGK said:

I've said it since the beginning. His ceiling is short Aaron Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers is evil Baker.

3 hours ago, FGK said:

His LIKELY outcome is more like a faster processing, shorter Phillip Rivers. I don't know, I suck at comparisons.

Agreed. Baker has not proven his fertility to muster such a lofty comparison to the progeny 🐐.

3 hours ago, FGK said:

But I really think his CEILING (not likely ceiling, but his "if everything goes right") is a top 3-4 QB in the league for his prime.

😠😡😤

CONSIDER THIS A FORMAL WARNING FOR TROLLING.

NAME ME TWO QBS BETTER THAN BAKER. I'LL WAIT.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FGK said:

I've said it since the beginning. His ceiling is short Aaron Rodgers. His LIKELY outcome is more like a faster processing, shorter Phillip Rivers. I don't know, I suck at comparisons. But I really think his CEILING (not likely ceiling, but his "if everything goes right") is a top 3-4 QB in the league for his prime.

I like the aaron rodgers comp, they both have amazing accuracy at  times.

I dont see Phillip rivers at all, who was a terrible athlete with an average arm, with  good size.

I still think drew brees is their, good reads, good a accuracy, and decent mobility. Both were qbs who ran in college that cant do it all that well in the  pros

9 hours ago, FGK said:

I've said it since the beginning. His ceiling is short Aaron Rodgers. His LIKELY outcome is more like a faster processing, shorter Phillip Rivers. I don't know, I suck at comparisons. But I really think his CEILING (not likely ceiling, but his "if everything goes right") is a top 3-4 QB in the league for his prime.

I think he is a very hard comparison. If you try to think of shorter QBs with above average athleticism (for a QB) with elite arm strength and primarily throws into tight coverage which means you have to be accurate or throw a ton of picks that narrows your options. If you remove height and athleticism I'm probably leaning towards Dan Marino.

He is really tough to compare imo. Could be a great thing though.