2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Baker is playing great. Both of those interceptions seemed hard to blame on him. If he wasn't hit on one and had Schwartz at least try for the other one, his rating would be impossiblol.

Pretty much on schedule except KC and Baltimore are tied with us and have to play a much tougher schedule. 

• Like 1

Baker reported subluxation of his shoulder with sponanteous reduction. He is now carrying a significant injury, sure it isnt his throwing shoulder, but it is likely to affect his game somewhat, his running of the football maybe or his willingness to take hits etc or how he takes hits, he will probably want to protect that side of his body. 

I hope we get the ball out of his hands quickly and avoid him getting hit. 

And conklin better freaking block Mack.

So help me if I read one more garbage take in that Mayfield top ten **** post in the upper regions I may blow.  Like how can someone denigrate Mayfield in comparison to Lamar based on record?  

Does nobody understand that Baker took over a 1-31 team? That’s 31 losses to 1 win. 0.03 winning percentage. 1 win every 2 years. 1 win every 730 days. Or 729 days in a leap year. 

Oh yeah how is it that Baker has an elite supporting cast when evaluating him as a QB, but a mediocre supporting cast when evaluating the team as a whole? 🤷🏼‍♂️  You never disappoint upper half of this site. You never disappoint. 

Edited by Bonanza23
How you doing
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

@Bonanza23 what have we said for years about not going into NFL Gen.

This is on you.

Can confirm. As much as I don’t want to be that idiot that rubbernecks at a scene of an accident, there I am straight up rubbernecking at that very scene of an accident. 

Thank goodness I have common sense and a reserved attitude. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

@Bonanza23 what have we said for years about not going into NFL Gen.

This is on you.

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Can confirm. As much as I don’t want to be that idiot that rubbernecks at a scene of an accident, there I am straight up rubbernecking at that very scene of an accident. 

Thank goodness I have common sense and a reserved attitude. 

Loud and clear, guys...loud and clear; I'm going in.

• Like 7

who was it that was saying, baker only had an extremely high completion % because he is playing it safe and being protected by the play calling?

Edited by buno67
  • Like 3
59 minutes ago, buno67 said:

who was it that was saying, baker only had an extremely high completion % because he is playing it safe and being protected by the play calling?

Everyone who doesn't like him. It's also the lazy argument that the team is so talented around him that makes him better.

Like all good QB's have trash around them

Lovie Smith is a top 5 DC and his entire philosophy is to give up short passes.

It would be dumb to criticize Baker as a dink and dunker.

Ask Mahomes what happens when you don’t dink and dunk against Cover 2.

12 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

So help me if I read one more garbage take in that Mayfield top ten **** post in the upper regions I may blow.  Like how can someone denigrate Mayfield in comparison to Lamar based on record?  

Does nobody understand that Baker took over a 1-31 team? That’s 31 losses to 1 win. 0.03 winning percentage. 1 win every 2 years. 1 win every 730 days. Or 729 days in a leap year. 

Oh yeah how is it that Baker has an elite supporting cast when evaluating him as a QB, but a mediocre supporting cast when evaluating the team as a whole? 🤷🏼‍♂️  You never disappoint upper half of this site. You never disappoint. 

yes-letthe-hate-flow-through-you-1399389

• Like 1