2021 Baker thread

ReggieCamp

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

anyone got theories why Baker is leaking more than the team about his injury? 

Well when he was playing, it was smarter to not let any extra info leak so defenders won’t target area. Now that he is missing time for injury they are prolly ok with the info being out.

also what stuff is being said now? Labrum issues was announced by him and the team. He fractures his humorous vs Arizona and seeked medical evals. Once a decision was made to sit him it came out. Nothing really that weird

Edited by buno67

9 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Well when he was playing, it was smarter to not let any extra info leak so defenders won’t target area. Now that he is missing time for injury they are prolly ok with the info being out.

also what stuff is being said now? Labrum issues was announced by him and the team. He fractures his humorous vs Arizona and seeked medical evals. Once a decision was made to sit him it came out. Nothing really that weird

Team didnt mention the fracture in his humerus. He did to rapport 

Edited by Kiwibrown

34 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Still no reason to extend him at this point, IMO.

Let him play out his fifth year. If he really improves and we have to pay him more, then that's actually a good problem to have. If he doesn't improve, then find a new QB.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Let him play out his fifth year. If he really improves and we have to pay him more, then that's actually a good problem to have. If he doesn't improve, then find a new QB.

YEP

You even can tag him a 6th year if you want/have to. I don't know why they'd go this route unless they are sure that he's THE DUDE going forward, and right now, he's leaving too many reads and throws on the field for me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

He has to show that he can throw under pressure in order for him to get 35M+. I dont feel comfortable locking in a guy and eating our cap who crumbles against the blitz. Hes had his ups and downs, but I need to see some stability from him.