Le’Eagles Le’Sign LeRaven to Le’Contract

EaglesPeteC

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If trading for Josiah Scott got it's own thread, this one deserves one just for the name jokes alone 

We traded a 6th for Scott, and he's entering his 2nd season. Raven is just a guy we hope never has to start, or really see the field in any capacity.

Edited by Jeezla

50 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We traded a 6th for Scott, and he's entering his 2nd season. Raven is just a guy we hope never has to start, or really see the field in any capacity.

Bolded part is very important. 

Also, for my sanity. Did the Philly media ever refer to Wednesday practices as Wentz(day)? I hope they get a lot of heat for this and stop but I’m not too optimistic. 

56 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Also, for my sanity. Did the Philly media ever refer to Wednesday practices as Wentz(day)? I hope they get a lot of heat for this and stop but I’m not too optimistic. 

I think maybe in like his rookie season?

3 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Bolded part is very important. 

Maybe the occasional thing from the more fan blog type outlets. Not really something a lot of the main beat would do.

The team did a ton of that though.

6 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

The Eagles twitter account did it constantly...... they super overdid it. 

https://twitter.com/search?q=wentz day from%3Aeagles&src=typed_query&f=live