• 76ers in 5
    • 76ers in 6
    • 76ers in 7
    • Wizards in 4
    • Wizards in 5
    • Wizards in 6
    • Wizards in 7

11 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah will be interesting seeing their bigs trying to slow him down if they do play. 

They could try to slow Embiid by playing Jordan like they did in regular season.... However, I think best option is to force rest of 76ers to beat you. Throw Simmons man to double him and clog paint, mix up the ways you defend him, but ultimately accept that Embiid is going to eat and bet that at full strength  you can outscore 76ers even with Embiid getting 35+. I might not even play Jordan, as that really hurts offense and let’s Embiid easily camp in paint, put Blake on him.

Not at all counting out Bucks, but I would love to see the 76ers-Nets matchup and how that would play out.

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

They could try to slow Embiid by playing Jordan like they did in regular season.... However, I think best option is to force rest of 76ers to beat you. Throw Simmons man to double him and clog paint, mix up the ways you defend him, but ultimately accept that Embiid is going to eat and bet that at full strength  you can outscore 76ers even with Embiid getting 35+. I might not even play Jordan, as that really hurts offense and let’s Embiid easily camp in paint, put Blake on him.

Not at all counting out Bucks, but I would love to see the 76ers-Nets matchup and how that would play out.

Yeah Embiid is on another level right now, dude is borderline unstoppable.