Official 2022 QB Thread

NYRaider

13 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Let's wait for more then 1 game to make opinions.  Please.

Definitely a lot more football left to be played. I've personally never been a huge fan of Howell and his performance week 1 didn't help his case for me. Rattler was okay as a freshman and didn't look great in his first game either. I think Rattler still ends up going highly but wouldn't be surprised to see Howell's stock tank.

Edited by NYRaider

8 hours ago, JiffyJag said:

Would not be surprised to see Anthony Richardson end up being a number 1 overall pick. 

I wouldn't be surprised either. He looks like Cam Newton. Although, he's not draft eligible this year. We'll see when Mullen finally gets his head out of his arse and starts him (assuming AR's hammy is good). 

• Like 1

Hard class to gauge at this point, Howell and Rattler bounced back this week and are still probably QB 1/2 in some order but can easily be surpassed by other players. A lot of guys from smaller programs that could end up as first round level prospects. 

Some of the QB's that have flashed: 

• Malik Willis, Liberty

• Carson Strong, Nevada

• Matt Corral, Ole Miss

• Desmond Ridder, Cincinnati

• Will Levis, Kentucky

• Bo Nix, Auburn  

23 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Hard class to gauge at this point, Howell and Rattler bounced back this week and are still probably QB 1/2 in some order but can easily be surpassed by other players. A lot of guys from smaller programs that could end up as first round level prospects. 

Some of the QB's that have flashed: 

• Malik Willis, Liberty

• Carson Strong, Nevada

• Matt Corral, Ole Miss

• Desmond Ridder, Cincinnati

• Will Levis, Kentucky

• Bo Nix, Auburn  

I’m still all-in on Willis. People on this forum always have a problem with small school QB and also projects. However, his skillset is well worth the gamble. Not just a skillset, he plays pretty dang good. 

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I’m still all-in on Willis. People on this forum always have a problem with small school QB and also projects. However, his skillset is well worth the gamble. Not just a skillset, he plays pretty dang good. 

I like Malik Willis as well he reminds me of Jalen Hurts with more arm talent.

Edited by NYRaider