Raiders release David Irving

big_palooka

Just now, big_palooka said:

Can't help but laugh at this one. Fans here calling him the "Darren Waller on defense". So much of you had blind hope on him being an answer to the interior pass rush. 

Solomon Thomas szn I guess 

I think I may have joked like that.  I need to end more posts with #endofsarcasm or something.  I like to say off the wall stuff for the laughs, but I think a small portion of the posters here take everything I say way more seriously than they should.  Anyway, best of luck to him!  Hopefully he doesn't go to another team and hit double digit sacks, we just don't need that in our lives as Raiders fans.

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Can't help but laugh at this one. Fans here calling him the "Darren Waller on defense". So much of you had blind hope on him being an answer to the interior pass rush. 

I literally said that this is the one thing I didn’t want to see happen. Is The defense of tackles start getting cut before the season started. Smh. 

I was also one of the people(I might’ve actually been the first one) Who said I thought could be the Darren waller of defensive tackles. Definitely not a fan of this move

14 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I said I pray he can be the Darren Waller of the defense. Makes absolutely zero sense to cut him before camp/preseason. 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I said I pray he can be the Darren Waller of the defense. Makes absolutely zero sense to cut him before camp/preseason. 

Like I said right before this happened ironically: the one thing I could go wrong in the original plan to have for high potential defense of tackles duke it out was that some of them start getting cut early and then by the time the season starts there’s only like two of them left and then one of them gets hurt and then we have the Malik Collins situation all over again. 

All they had to do was stick to what they had