• Jazz in 5
    • Jazz in 6
    • Jazz in 7
    • Grizzles in 4
    • Grizzles in 5
    • Grizzles in 6
    • Grizzles in 7

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Mitchell averaged 35 ppg on 65% FG against the Grizzles this season.

Maybe the Grizzlies should have Dylan Brooks check Mitchell though, not sure who guarded him in other match ups but given how Brooks guarded Curry, I’d be a wise move to try it out.

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Maybe the Grizzlies should have Dylan Brooks check Mitchell though, not sure who guarded him in other match ups but given how Brooks guarded Curry, I’d be a wise move to try it out.

Like I said the last time we played Mitchell told Brooks to go sit on the bench.

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Like I said the last time we played Mitchell told Brooks to go sit on the bench.

I guess we’ll see. I would say that while Steph is a better shooter than Mitchell, Mitchell is more athletic & explosive so that prevents a different challenge in guarding him.

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I guess we’ll see. I would say that while Steph is a better shooter than Mitchell, Mitchell is more athletic & explosive so that prevents a different challenge in guarding him.

Brooks couldn't slow down Mitchell at all when we played. I'm not worried about Memphis at all. 

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Mitchell out tonight, why god.

Just saw that.  Literally just read him saying he was "good to go" this morning and was not on the injury report.  Any idea what's going on? Setback?

1 minute ago, Ataal said:

Just saw that.  Literally just read him saying he was "good to go" this morning and was not on the injury report.  Any idea what's going on? Setback?

He has only practiced one, assuming it's just precaution.