Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Tk3 @MookieMonstah @RuskieTitan @ravens5520 @JoshstraDaymus
@Scoundrel @rackcs @Glen @Malfatron @WideRight
@wwhickok @YoungBucs15 @swoosh @Scalamania @bucsfan333
@EaglesPeteC @The Orca @RandyMossIsBoss @SirA1 @El Ramster

Welcome to Season 22 of the NSFL!

You have until Monday, May 31st to renew interest in the league. If you are no longer interesting in owning your team, please let me know ASAP so a replacement can be found swiftly. Keepers are due the following Monday, June 7th with the draft beginning two days later. For those new to the league, as this is a summer season, incoming rookies are legal this time! However, any players who have retired in the offseason are no longer eligible and have been removed from your rosters (let me know if I missed anyone!).

Thanks guys!

I'm in

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You have until Monday, May 31st to renew interest in the league. If you are no longer interesting in owning your team, please let me know ASAP so a replacement can be found swiftly. Keepers are due the following Monday, June 7th with the draft beginning two days later. For those new to the league, as this is a summer season, incoming rookies are legal this time! However, any players who have retired in the offseason are no longer eligible and have been removed from your rosters (let me know if I missed anyone!).

Thanks guys!

I don't think I am going to retain my ownership I think I'm a little bit out of my depth with this league it is very interesting but I don't think I can give it attention it truly needs deserves I would like to thank you for the invite I had fun this season but I will need to replaced

• Like 3

8 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Thanks guys!

In

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I don't think I am going to retain my ownership I think I'm a little bit out of my depth with this league it is very interesting but I don't think I can give it attention it truly needs deserves I would like to thank you for the invite I had fun this season but I will need to replaced

Oh, that's too bad. I thought you were getting the hang of it, but I understand.

@Uncle Buck , you're the only one on the waiting list. Still want to give this a go?

44 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Keepers

4 QB Kirk Cousins

7 WR Mike Evans

10 WR Stefon Diggs

13 OLB Shaq Barrett

15 ILB Eric Kendricks

17 ILB Darius Leonard

20 OLB Jason Pierre-Paul

I assume this means "no"?

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Oh, that's too bad. I thought you were getting the hang of it, but I understand.

@Uncle Buck , you're the only one on the waiting list. Still want to give this a go?

Mainly it's that I am a truck driver and work is kicking my backside. It's tough running a team in 2 different leagues