Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I know not what Mafia is, and I'm not sure if throwing more on the ol' plate is a good idea.

It use to be the best. Till decay ruined it. I use to play with this dude alf use to be a nice guy. Super smart mafia player too. 

• Like 1

My wife just made me tea. It tasted sort of like... tea... and so I wanted to put some sugar in it. You know, to sweeten the grass water up a bit.

I put some sugar in. It didn't taste better. I put more sugar in. It tasted worse. I figured, hey, grass water sucks anyway, so I'll just drink and get it over with.

I then realized the truth: I put salt in, not sugar. I was drinking glorified salt water, and I couldn't figure out why it tasted so bad.

I'm not cut out to be a mobster.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

My wife just made me tea. It tasted sort of like... tea... and so I wanted to put some sugar in it. You know, to sweeten the grass water up a bit.

I put some sugar in. It didn't taste better. I put more sugar in. It tasted worse. I figured, hey, grass water sucks anyway, so I'll just drink and get it over with.

I then realized the truth: I put salt in, not sugar. I was drinking glorified salt water, and I couldn't figure out why it tasted so bad.

I'm not cut out to be a mobster.

jesus christ dude. she probably slipped you poison in the hopes of eventually usurping you as owner of the Providence Patricias.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

jesus christ dude. she probably slipped you poison in the hopes of eventually usurping you as owner of the Providence Patricias.

Ha! If, at the start of S23, I'm acting like a completely different person and insist on changing my name to some combination of sushi, tacos and ice cream, it is not me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Ha! If, at the start of S23, I'm acting like a completely different person and insist on changing my name to some combination of sushi, tacos and ice cream, it is not me.

What? the request put in by you to change your name to the Providence Sushi Taco Ice Cream Sundaes wasnt you?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

hmmm...theres been no transactions yet.

im watching you....

• Like 2