Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Gonna be on vacation up in the mountains most of the week, so I won't really be on. I'm giving nacho a giant BB which should keep me afloat until I come home.

Ā 

While I am gone, always remember:

-you are all holding up the draft.

-all of your picks are terrible.

Ā 

Parks And Recreation Mic Drop GIF

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Gonna be on vacation up in the mountains most of the week, so I won't really be on. I'm giving nacho a giant BB which should keep me afloat until I come home.

Ā 

While I am gone, always remember:

-you are all holding up the draft.

-all of your picks are terrible.

Ā 

Parks And Recreation Mic Drop GIF

Iā€™ll meet you up there we are stopping at the brewery first

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Benardrick McKinney was a low key stud last season

Ā 

Benardrick McKinney [16 GS]: 104 tackles (10 stuffs), 8 coverages, 6 sacks.

I did a stupidly deep deep dive into the available linebackers. As good as that sim was, he played in only four games in 2020. (And, sure, that was considered for the sim and he still had a really good year.) It just makes me wonder: if NFL performance matters, shouldn't someone who outperformed him do... better?

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I did a stupidly deep deep dive into the available linebackers. As good as that sim was, he played in only four games in 2020. (And, sure, that was considered for the sim and he still had a really good year.) It just makes me wonder: if NFL performance matters, shouldn't someone who outperformed him do... better?

The sim factors in the players' last 3 NFL seasons or if the player hasn't been in the league that long their pre draft evaluations and metrics factor in. So his shortened season in 2020 didn't seem to nerf him last season, so....let's go